Firework?

rickmcfc said:
This will have been on stadium CCTV. What a wanker. Why would you do that?

I watched on telly and you could clearly see some twat dressed in white, losing his mind, stamping on a seat and trying his hardest to snap it in half (presumably to lob at someone). All done at a good safe distance I might add.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Good job their fans are shite and don't sell out away from home, would of hated having 3500 knobeads in the ground today..

According to them their club (ashley) only asked for the lower tier but they could have sold out upper tier too

Here's another knob who wanted some hoolie action

t0kn5v.jpg

mancityvstoke said:
Good job their fans are shite and don't sell out away from home, would of hated having 3500 knobeads in the ground today..

According to them their club (ashley) only asked for the lower tier but they could have sold out upper tier too

Here's another knob who wanted some hoolie action

t0kn5v.jpg

Hmmmm sounds a bit suspect for a club asking for less tickets for a Saturday afternoon kickoff!?

Hmmmm sounds a bit suspect for a club asking for less tickets for a Saturday afternoon kickoff!?

Newcastle's away fans have been vocal in their dislike of fat Ashley and he has retaliated by reducing their allocation away. They have about 5000 fans applying for 1700 tickets.
He's also split the singing section up at SJP and scattered them about the ground for daring to sing nasty songs about him, the fat twat.

Didn't the rags have their allocation at the red dippers reduced this season due to them misbehaving and wasn't this reduction backed up by her majesty's finest boys in blue? If this is the case Newcastle should have an enforced smaller reduction for, say, 3 seasons.

stony said:

Newcastle's away fans have been vocal in their dislike of fat Ashley and he has retaliated by reducing their allocation away. They have about 5000 fans applying for 1700 tickets.
He's also split the singing section up at SJP and scattered them about the ground for daring to sing nasty songs about him, the fat twat.

He does right, now hopefully he'll spilt the scum up even more so they leave his club.

Was in 109, scared the shit out of me when it went off!

All the geordies were baying behind the police and showsec giving it large

Especially the little twat with yellow coat on, I'd have snapped him with one hand if I got near him!

Kids and forty year old with hoods up, ooh scary!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.