Firework?

GazC said:
Throwing a firework can equal a possible charge and conviction for attempted murder; not the brightest thing to do.

post of the year 'newcastle fans attempt murder' there are some fools on here

bowdonblue said:
GazC said:
Throwing a firework can equal a possible charge and conviction for attempted murder; not the brightest thing to do.

Not unless you could prove intent to kill ... so no.

But cuntish behaviour none the less.

Check recent arrests for throwing fireworks, in the eyes of the law it's viewed as throwing an incendiary device.

The CPS might not always prosecute for AM, but the charge is almost certainly on this basis.

If I was prosecuting AM for somebody throwing a firework into a group of 500 people I'm confident I would get the conviction, intent doesn't come into I'm afraid, by bringing it into the ground establishes it was premeditated.

GazC said:
bowdonblue said:
GazC said:

Not unless you could prove intent to kill ... so no.

But cuntish behaviour none the less.

Check recent arrests for throwing fireworks, in the eyes of the law it's viewed as throwing an incendiary device.

The CPS might not always prosecute for AM, but the charge is almost certainly on this basis.

If I was prosecuting AM for somebody throwing a firework into a group of 500 people I'm confident I would get the conviction, intent doesn't come into I'm afraid, by bringing it into the ground establishes it was premeditated.

Iirc bowdonblue is a solicitor so he should know what he's talking about.

marco said:
GazC said:

Not really, when it's landed close to your or a family member and it sinks in what damage it could do then is not foolish to say is it!!

marco said:
GazC said:

You need to think twice before you call people 'fools' on here, its really uncalled for, and his reply highlights YOUR ignorance.

Puppet Master Silva said:
notts blue said:
Was in 109, scared the shit out of me when it went off!

All the geordies were baying behind the police and showsec giving it large

Especially the little twat with yellow coat on, I'd have snapped him with one hand if I got near him!

Kids and forty year old with hoods up, ooh scary!

That little **** in yellow was getting on my nerves, him and the group of about 5 of them. Hiding behind stewards knowing nothing can happen. Such a prick.

**** is a bad word and there is a cunting thread about the word ****, so i suggest we all tone down our usage of the word ****, in order to not look like cunts!!!!

marco said:
GazC said:

I suggest you have a read up on what happened at Cardiff Arms Park during Wales vs Romania in 1993.

How do you go on about making a complaint about this scum bag? He needs catching, sorry might sound over the top but someone could of seriously been hurt if they haven't already, saw one bloke with burns on his hand. If it had been a loved one I'd be even more pee'd off, so any advise on who to contact is helpful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.