Firework?

stony said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Hmmmm sounds a bit suspect for a club asking for less tickets for a Saturday afternoon kickoff!?

Newcastle's away fans have been vocal in their dislike of fat Ashley and he has retaliated by reducing their allocation away. They have about 5000 fans applying for 1700 tickets.
He's also split the singing section up at SJP and scattered them about the ground for daring to sing nasty songs about him, the fat twat.

Agree nothing suspect, Ashley is a c**t he makes Swales look like the sheik in comparison!

notts blue said:
Was in 109, scared the shit out of me when it went off!

All the geordies were baying behind the police and showsec giving it large

Especially the little twat with yellow coat on, I'd have snapped him with one hand if I got near him!

Kids and forty year old with hoods up, ooh scary!

That little **** in yellow was getting on my nerves, him and the group of about 5 of them. Hiding behind stewards knowing nothing can happen. Such a prick.

Shit a brick when it went off, bout 10ft away from me. Been mentioned by a few posters but that little twat on the front row with the yellow hoodie was doing my nut in all game !

Puppet Master Silva said:
notts blue said:
Was in 109, scared the shit out of me when it went off!

All the geordies were baying behind the police and showsec giving it large

Especially the little twat with yellow coat on, I'd have snapped him with one hand if I got near him!

Kids and forty year old with hoods up, ooh scary!

That little **** in yellow was getting on my nerves, him and the group of about 5 of them. Hiding behind stewards knowing nothing can happen. Such a prick.

they were giving it out in the away car park before the game.....the two middle aged blokes (one with glasses on) stood behind them at the game was goading the young uns to kick off with city fans in the car park.

stony said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Hmmmm sounds a bit suspect for a club asking for less tickets for a Saturday afternoon kickoff!?

Newcastle's away fans have been vocal in their dislike of fat Ashley and he has retaliated by reducing their allocation away. They have about 5000 fans applying for 1700 tickets.
He's also split the singing section up at SJP and scattered them about the ground for daring to sing nasty songs about him, the fat twat.

Surely you mean SDA?

Landed next to me, just saw White and stars for a while then realised what had happened! Scum of the earth when I think what damage it could of done...

GazC said:
Throwing a firework can equal a possible charge and conviction for attempted murder; not the brightest thing to do.

Not unless you could prove intent to kill ... so no.

But cuntish behaviour none the less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.