Firework?

scowy68 said:
Different stats on the web I'm afraid,everything from 16,000 to 21,000.You average gate this season is just over 47 000,that would be about 4-5 thousand short of capacity,so where are these legendary loyal Geordie supporters,staying away in protest of Mike Ashley?
Yes 47,000, it'll be 50,000 by the end of the season, and yes many are staying away because of Ashley that's an absolute fact, added to the fact that category A games are cheapest ticket £42 in an area where unemployment is the worst it's been since the early 80's you arsehole. 47,000 is still 10,000 more than you were getting under Pearce though yeah?<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:04 pm --<br /><br />
Big Fish said:
Oh is Stevie a barcode? In that case I retract my statement and just ask one question

Where were you when you were shit?
I'd ask you the same question. We're shit now by the way, have been for about 8 years.

stevie1892 said:
scowy68 said:
Different stats on the web I'm afraid,everything from 16,000 to 21,000.You average gate this season is just over 47 000,that would be about 4-5 thousand short of capacity,so where are these legendary loyal Geordie supporters,staying away in protest of Mike Ashley?
Yes 47,000, it'll be 50,000 by the end of the season, and yes many are staying away because of Ashley that's an absolute fact, added to the fact that category A games are cheapest ticket £42 in an area where unemployment is the worst it's been since the early 80's you arsehole. 47,000 is still 10,000 more than you were getting under Pearce though yeah?
Projected targets now? Fuck off. Absolute fact.

-- Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:07 am --

stevie1892 said:
scowy68 said:
Yes 47,000, it'll be 50,000 by the end of the season, and yes many are staying away because of Ashley that's an absolute fact, added to the fact that category A games are cheapest ticket £42 in an area where unemployment is the worst it's been since the early 80's you arsehole. 47,000 is still 10,000 more than you were getting under Pearce though yeah?

-- Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:04 pm --

Big Fish said:
Oh is Stevie a barcode? In that case I retract my statement and just ask one question
We were a bit shit from 1980 onwards. Still beat your crew hands down. What was it again before keggy took over?
I'd ask you the same question. We're shit now by the way, have been for about 8 years.
We were shit from 1980 onwards. Still here now. Again, where were you when you wre shit - yuou part-tiome 15000 supporting amnesiacs?

scowy68 said:
I really couldn't give a flying fuck who likes us,or who hates us,i have followed City since 1977,and took unbelievable amounts of stick living in a town full of armchair rags,and plastic Liverpool fans,having been at Maine Road when we we're relegated,saw us plummet to the depths of division 1, I've earned this,and right now i'm living the dream.If some bloke with wads of cash wants to invest millions in City then tough fucking shit,because the very fans that spend more time whinging and moaning about City than talking about their own team are fucking hypocrites, if it happened at their club,they'd be delighted like we we're when the club was bought.

As for geordies singing where we're you when you we're shit,where we we're you in 1990 when you averaged 16000 for your home gates?

Spot on pal.

If there is anything about football fans I'd get rid of, it's attendance pissing contests.

Every fan can find a stat proving their club's supporters > everyone else

stevie1892 said:
scowy68 said:

-- Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:04 pm --

Big Fish said:

Stevie the most interesting thing for me is that you are showing clear signs of obsession with Manchester City. I could never spend one minute in another team's forum but you are becoming a regular in here, get a grip man

So lets get this right,you are a top 3 side,and before yesterday unbeaten,so you stay away because of Ashley,pmsl,i dropped that one in because i knew it would be your reply,and that's a poor response Steve.

Blaming unemployment doesn't excuse the lack of sell out crowds either,premiership attendances are at an all time high,and most of the country,well at least the North is in the same boat with cash.Your just clutching at straws now.

stevie1892 said:
Uwe Roslers Grandad said:
Where were the Geordies the year they went down? They only sold half the bottom tier. Can't doubt they do take a lot to 'some' away games. But the true support is when your team's struggling and sadly that year they failed big time.
Attendance: 42,280 - almost 5,000 below capacity.

Spare seats were evident in the top tiers of the stands running the length of each touchline and a vacant section next to the away contingent on both levels. The lack of demand for home tickets could be gauged by the multiple postings of buckshee pairs on the local freecycle website.

Newcastle fans occupied their usual spot on top and bottom tiers, with their numbers boosted by a ticket sale on the night (original allocation was 2,155).
So we had more there on a Wednesday night just after christmas third bottom of the league with no win in 7, than Man City managed at SJP between 2002 and 2009, even for Saturday games.
We're not the ones who sing how 'loyal' you are mate. You're all pretty funny, so loyal but didn't turn up that year

So lets get this right,you are a top 3 side,and before yesterday unbeaten,so you stay away because of Ashley,pmsl,i dropped that one in because i knew it would be your reply,and that's a poor response Steve.

Blaming unemployment doesn't excuse the lack of sell out crowds either,premiership attendances are at an all time high,and most of the country,well at least the North is in the same boat with cash.Your just clutching at straws now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.