Firework?

stevie1892 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Good job their fans are shite and don't sell out away from home, would of hated having 3500 knobeads in the ground today..
Are you just clueless or are you a nobhead on the wind up?

Why would we take 6,000 fans to Blackburn on a Wednesday night in the League Cup a few weeks ago, and be incapable of selling 3,000 at Man City, have a word pal yeah? You know for a fact down all of the years and I literally mean all of them before we were born, after Man Utd and Liverpool, Newcastle have consistently had the best away support in the country despite having to travel 100 miles further than anyone else, to suggest otherwise is basically an admittance you're a ****.

So its only your home support that's shite?

marco said:
GazC said:
Throwing a firework can equal a possible charge and conviction for attempted murder; not the brightest thing to do.

post of the year 'newcastle fans attempt murder' there are some fools on here
So if it had gone off 1ft from someone's head and blinded them or even worse, a kid say, this topic would be the most contributed on hear, the point was how lucky the thrower was.

paphos-mcfc said:
mammutly said:
Lythamblue said:
A car isn't a deadly weapon but it can still kill someone when driven recklessly!
Be interesting to see what happens if this does go to court

I agree, mate. And people are convicted of both dangerous and reckless driving. But unless you drove your car at someone intending to kill them, you would not be charged with attempted murder.

There is no way that throwing a firework into a crowd would be classified as attempted murder. It just won't happen.

Section 18 OAP act. Justifies this I believe. The shitbags defence is non existent.

Section 18 of the OAP act specifically allows the shitbag defence to the offence of explosive discharge in a public place.

stevie1892 said:
Good job their fans are shite and don't sell out away from home, would of hated having 3500 knobeads in the ground today..

Why would we take 6,000 fans to Blackburn on a Wednesday night in the League Cup a few weeks ago, and be incapable of selling 3,000 at Man City, have a word pal yeah? You know for a fact down all of the years and I literally mean all of them before we were born, after Man Utd and Liverpool, Newcastle have consistently had the best away support in the country despite having to travel 100 miles further than anyone else, to suggest otherwise is basically an admittance you're a ****.
Mate you used to get 10,000 when you were shit. Hate when you lot go on about your amazing fan base.

stevie1892 said:

yeah your support was espEcially good in the 1980's when you used to average 12k over a full season YOU ****

mcfc1894 said:
stevie1892 said:

Please leave our board, you scum bag. calling a blue a c*** after what you scummy idiots have just done is rich
Well I didn't fucking do it you mug. That said it is completely unacceptable, and trouble is following us everywhere this season, Darlington where we had 6,500 fans for a friendly with the pitch invasion which in effect has effected the clubs stance on our allocations, and also a big row at Sunderland the other night just for a reserve game, people walking about with knives. I hope we don't turn like Leeds, the new generation of kids these days are X Factor watching, reality TV, dole content arseholes.

mammutly said:
paphos-mcfc said:
mammutly said:
I agree, mate. And people are convicted of both dangerous and reckless driving. But unless you drove your car at someone intending to kill them, you would not be charged with attempted murder.

There is no way that throwing a firework into a crowd would be classified as attempted murder. It just won't happen.

Section 18 OAP act. Justifies this I believe. The shitbags defence is non existent.

Section 18 of the OAP act specifically allows the shitbag defence to the offence of explosive discharge in a public place.

Wrong act Sir Mutt, that's the Old Aged Pensioners act you've been reading ;)

Throwing a (an explosive) firework in a crowded place automatically shows intent of causing panic / harm. The man who had his hand burnt is result of this situation. How can he defend himself? His intenitions (mensrea) were clear.

stevie1892 said:
mcfc1894 said:
stevie1892 said:

Please leave our board, you scum bag. calling a blue a c*** after what you scummy idiots have just done is rich
Well I didn't fucking do it you mug. That said it is completely unacceptable, and trouble is following us everywhere this season, Darlington where we had 6,500 fans for a friendly with the pitch invasion which in effect has effected the clubs stance on our allocations, and also a big row at Sunderland the other night just for a reserve game, people walking about with knives. I hope we don't turn like Leeds, the new generation of kids these days are X Factor watching, reality TV, dole content arseholes.

Have you tried posting without swearing??

BringBackSwales said:
stevie1892 said:

yeah your support was esepcially good in the 1980's when you used to average 12k over a full season YOU ****
When did we average 12,000 we averaged just under 17,000 because of a boycott to get rid of McKeag which we won and got SJH in. Two seasons earlier you averaged just 2,000 more 19,000 wasn't it 88 or 89? Despite not winning any domestic trophies for 56 (FIFTY SIX YEARS) our post war average gate is significantly bigger than yours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.