Firework?

GazC said:
marco said:
GazC said:
Throwing a firework can equal a possible charge and conviction for attempted murder; not the brightest thing to do.

post of the year 'newcastle fans attempt murder' there are some fools on here

I suggest you have a read up on what happened at Cardiff Arms Park during Wales vs Romania in 1993.

you dont need to quote one incident from nearly 20 years ago and there has not been one since, that was a flare not a banger, yes its wrong bur hardly attempted murder on city fans today 'get a grip my freind'

mcfc1894 said:
How do you go on about making a complaint about this scum bag? He needs catching, sorry might sound over the top but someone could of seriously been hurt if they haven't already, saw one bloke with burns on his hand. If it had been a loved one I'd be even more pee'd off, so any advise on who to contact is helpful

Spoke to a steward after the match. They have been caught. Both the firework thrower and those that were ripping up the seAts!

It ws one of my mates who picked it up. He said he picked it up as there was a young un around, as he picked it up it went off in his hand. He's in a&e at minute getting treatment

GazC said:
bowdonblue said:
GazC said:
Throwing a firework can equal a possible charge and conviction for attempted murder; not the brightest thing to do.

Not unless you could prove intent to kill ... so no.

But cuntish behaviour none the less.

Check recent arrests for throwing fireworks, in the eyes of the law it's viewed as throwing an incendiary device.

The CPS might not always prosecute for AM, but the charge is almost certainly on this basis.

If I was prosecuting AM for somebody throwing a firework into a group of 500 people I'm confident I would get the conviction, intent doesn't come into I'm afraid, by bringing it into the ground establishes it was premeditated.

I seriously doubt you would get a conviction. It's reckless endangerment at the very worst and even that's unlikely.

A firework is not a deadly weapon.

marco said:
GazC said:
marco said:
post of the year 'newcastle fans attempt murder' there are some fools on here

I suggest you have a read up on what happened at Cardiff Arms Park during Wales vs Romania in 1993.

you dont need to quote one incident from nearly 20 years ago and there has not been one since, that was a flare not a banger, yes its wrong bur hardly attempted murder on city fans today 'get a grip my freind'

I never said he should be arrested for attempted murder; I said he could be arrested for attempted murder. My grip is just fine.

cummo said:
mcfc1894 said:
How do you go on about making a complaint about this scum bag? He needs catching, sorry might sound over the top but someone could of seriously been hurt if they haven't already, saw one bloke with burns on his hand. If it had been a loved one I'd be even more pee'd off, so any advise on who to contact is helpful

Spoke to a steward after the match. They have been caught. Both the firework thrower and those that were ripping up the seAts!

Oh right, cheers. Let's hope they don't get to see any football for a very very long time

Ron Burgundy said:
It ws one of my mates who picked it up. He said he picked it up as there was a young un around, as he picked it up it went off in his hand. He's in a&e at minute getting treatment

Top guy, unlike the coward who through it. (Refraining from using the word ****... until now)

mammutly said:
GazC said:
bowdonblue said:
Not unless you could prove intent to kill ... so no.

But cuntish behaviour none the less.

Check recent arrests for throwing fireworks, in the eyes of the law it's viewed as throwing an incendiary device.

The CPS might not always prosecute for AM, but the charge is almost certainly on this basis.

If I was prosecuting AM for somebody throwing a firework into a group of 500 people I'm confident I would get the conviction, intent doesn't come into I'm afraid, by bringing it into the ground establishes it was premeditated.

I seriously doubt you would get a conviction. It's reckless endangerment at the very worst and even that's unlikely.

A car isn't a deadly weapon but it can still kill someone when driven recklessly!
Be interesting to see what happens if this does go to court

GazC said:
marco said:
GazC said:

I never said he should be arrested for attempted murder; I said he could be arrested for attempted murder. My grip is just fine.

There is no chance at all that will happen. Still doesn't excuse what they did.

Lythamblue said:
mammutly said:
GazC said:

A car isn't a deadly weapon but it can still kill someone when driven recklessly!
Be interesting to see what happens if this does go to court

I agree, mate. And people are convicted of both dangerous and reckless driving. But unless you drove your car at someone intending to kill them, you would not be charged with attempted murder.

There is no way that throwing a firework into a crowd would be classified as attempted murder. It just won't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.