Firework?

stevie1892 said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Good job their fans are shite and don't sell out away from home, would of hated having 3500 knobeads in the ground today..
Are you just clueless or are you a nobhead on the wind up?

Why would we take 6,000 fans to Blackburn on a Wednesday night in the League Cup a few weeks ago, and be incapable of selling 3,000 at Man City, have a word pal yeah? You know for a fact down all of the years and I literally mean all of them before we were born, after Man Utd and Liverpool, Newcastle have consistently had the best away support in the country despite having to travel 100 miles further than anyone else, to suggest otherwise is basically an admittance you're a ****.
Not really bright coming on here calling city fans cunts for no reason is it....do you think you will get banned?

stevie1892 said:
quiet_riot said:
stevie1892 said:
our pre war average gate is significantly bigger than yours.

Clutching.

Straws.
Post war average not pre war. Post war was significantly bigger too. I've got nothing against Man City but support wise through the ages you're a lot more comparable to Sunderland than Newcastle.

Well go back onto your own forums mate now,you have said enough,and 1 last thing tell your barcode mates that they have scorned football today

hope city do something nice for the guy who hurt his hand on the firework, a card maybe or a meal on match day

mancityvstoke said:
stevie1892 said:
quiet_riot said:
Clutching.

Straws.
Post war average not pre war. Post war was significantly bigger too. I've got nothing against Man City but support wise through the ages you're a lot more comparable to Sunderland than Newcastle.

mate leave while you still only sound half a tit
Mate I'm only stating facts. If stating facts and making one or two of the people on look like cunts, is me sounding half a tit, then so be it. Why let a good lie get in the way of the truth though eh?

Look who's number 1 you Geordie muppet.

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_home_attendances_of_English_football_clubs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Record_hom ... ball_clubs</a>

This needs putting in perspective. ONE complete and utter arsehole threw a firework. Whoever did it deserves getting prosecuted, locked up and banned from football matches for ever.

The vast majority of Newcastle fans would probably agree.

The geordies are a mostly sound lot who have put up with a lot of shit ( just like us) over the years. Yes they brought a few idiots with them today, but all in all, you'd have to go to Manchester to meet people as generally friendly as those in Newcastle. Had a chat with two of them today - sound lads. I hope they have a better result in Stretford next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.