First ever Manchester Derby final

Wembley way after the match they were fucking cowards sucker punching shirters and running off. So expect more of the same.
That's what I'm talking about, they're the lowest of the low when it doesn't go their way, especially in a fixture like this. So anyone expecting to be left alone because you're in a small family type group etc don't take it for granted at all. Just remember these lot are utter vermin at their worst. Will only go for soft targets, even numbers with lads and they won't be interested.

Bring it on, cannot wait to do this lot, we smashed them at our place, got cheated at the swamp, who gives a toss what happens outside the stadium, there full of shit houses anyway. Been far too long waiting for this reckoning, we got the best team in the land in all the world and the greatest we’ve ever seen in any lifetime. Nothing to fear here! We get the league sorted first, then Real, and then the scum of
the Earth! This will be the game Earling hits 65 goals in a season.

It was fine apart from a bit of handbags (from what I experienced). Nobody should not go because they’re worried about mither
Exactly this the chance of being caught up in violence at football nowadays with how heavily it’s policed is really minimal- you have to be very unlucky or looking for it. Couple that with the fact the winning teams fans will stay in to watch the trophy lift and that it’s 30k a piece and no team is outnumbered it really shouldn’t be a concern for anyone

It was fine apart from a bit of handbags (from what I experienced). Nobody should not go because they’re worried about mither
Nah I know I'd never suggest not going, just be mindful that they have a large scum contingent in their ranks, have your wits about you and you'll be fine.

I think people are worrying too much about trouble. Last time was a perfect storm because 90% of blues were over by the green man/roundabout and didn’t go near Wembley way. This will also be a different United crowd as tickets will be scarce.
Yep agree…didn’t help the fact we both left at the same time either. This time they will all be home by the time we leave :)

That's what I'm talking about, they're the lowest of the low when it doesn't go their way, especially in a fixture like this. So anyone expecting to be left alone because you're in a small family type group etc don't take it for granted at all. Just remember these lot are utter vermin at their worst. Will only go for soft targets, even numbers with lads and they won't be interested.
Correct, they’re the scum of the earth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.