First ever Manchester Derby final

If we're in the champions league final Pep will play Gomez, Phillips and Palmer and this place will meltdown lol.

I think if the last couple of weeks have shown anything it’s that Philips is unlikely to get anywhere near the pitch in a game that isn’t done and dusted, unless there’s a huge injury crisis.

It’s going to be world wide event with a record audience for a domestic game with the biggest build up to an FA Cup final since its heyday in the 1970s. What’s not to like?
The fact my coldplay tickets are on the same day oh well I know which one I'll be going too if I can't swap my coldplay tickets

Be different for a final. 90% of the losing teams fans will be well on their way home before 90% of the winning team fans have even left the ground.
Very true. I wouldn’t be staying if they won. Be off like a shot and would imagine most winning teams fans would stay behind for a a good 20-30 mins. Days like this are always overhyped. We were in a pub before the dipper final which was 50/50 and there wasn’t any trouble.

It was fine apart from a bit of handbags (from what I experienced). Nobody should not go because they’re worried about mither
I didn’t see any trouble either apart from United coaches getting cans thrown at them. We came in on a mixed tube from Harrow giving it the big one and it was fine. I’ve seen YouTube videos of a few incidents on the day but I also saw one of a carriage of mouthy United fans getting steamed when the tube doors opened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.