First ever Manchester Derby final

I don't think there is any chance but we'll see.
We'll get 30,500 to sell! We have about 40K Seasoncard holders and knowing the potential for trouble, the cost and inconvenience of yet another Wembley trip, I think it's unlikely that 3 out of 4 Seasoncard holders across all demographics will buy tickets. Yes all the young singletons will, but there will be many young families of 4 holders and perhaps older couples won't fancy it. Add to that the Digital Ticket scenario complicating buying for others. It will be close but I really do believe that some tickets will go to Members with good points!

Train prices from Edinburgh have increased considerably since weekend but surprisingly hotel prices seem pretty much the same

We'll get 30,500 to sell! We have about 40K Seasoncard holders and knowing the potential for trouble, the cost and inconvenience of yet another Wembley trip, I think it's unlikely that 3 out of 4 Seasoncard holders across all demographics will buy tickets. Yes all the young singletons will, but there will be many young families of 4 holders and perhaps older couples won't fancy it. Add to that the Digital Ticket scenario complicating buying for others. It will be close but I really do believe that some tickets will go to Members with good points!
You're not factoring in the fact that people who qualify but aren't go will buy anyway and pass on. Everyone wants to go to this one.

Can Avanti West Coast/M6 cope with 60k Mancs travelling to London at once? I'm on the same page as you - between the size of the allocation, the fact a lot of folk already have plans for June 3, and the logistical challenge, I think there might be more availability than we'd expect. The cheaper tickets will go quick though. For Mancs based in London - students, younger workers etc - it's a dream.

You can't take that, surely? An emotional hedge is one thing, but the pain for that bet to come in, ie City winning nothing, would be just too overwhelming...
It won't bother me if the bet doesn't come in I won't be cheering the bet on. It will on the other hand pay for me for a nice summer break to soften the blow if things go completely tits up. I'd rather be depressed on a beach for a month because we won fuck all than depressed at home surrounding by smug cunts gloating that we won fuck all. Anyway we will win all 3 and I'll lose my bet so all is good.

Can Avanti West Coast/M6 cope with 60k Mancs travelling to London at once? I'm on the same page as you - between the size of the allocation, the fact a lot of folk already have plans for June 3, and the logistical challenge, I think there might be more availability than we'd expect. The cheaper tickets will go quick though. For Mancs based in London - students, younger workers etc - it's a dream.
we won't have 60,000 going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.