First ever Manchester Derby final

I'm exaggerating - but between us and United that's a lot of Mancs between Piccadilly - Euston and the M6, even if folk stagger it
managed it in 2011 and the M6 had no reds on it.....London was already rammed with the cunts

Most of the songs they sang yesterday were about us...obsessed cunts.

Likkle Citeh....let's increase the hate.
My dad always told me how in 99 on there big day how they still sang about us.

Can’t recall us ever winning a big game and thinking let’s sing a song about them twats.

But don’t forget Liverpool are the main rivals for them.

My dad always told me how in 99 on there big day how they still sang about us.

Can’t recall us ever winning a big game and thinking let’s sing a song about them twats.

But don’t forget Liverpool are the main rivals for them.
Your dad will recall in 99 at wembley singing "you can stick your fuckin' treble up your arse"...

Having slept on this, I’m glad we’ve got them in the final. We are at the peak of our powers with the Worlds greatest striker playing for us, whilst they are dogshit who have scraped through to the final.

Yes, they have a punchers chance if they get ropey refereeing decisions, but if we are EVER going to play them in a final, now is the time. Like most blues, the thought of losing against these shitstains doesn’t bear thinking about, but the fact is, the bookies have us at 6/10 on for a reason. We should and probably will dismantle them.

Bring the fuckers on.
agreed, this fixture was always going to pop up at some point, surprised its taken so long but i guess that was down to them being crap for over a decade, i expect nothing more than to bury the rags and show the world how crap they are, that semi final win knocked the stuffing out of them and the damage it did off the pitch set them back years as they went on a re building merry go round with managers and players in a frantic attempt to live with us, this was part of the masterplan if you like to call it that when our owners came in 'we had to remove them from the perch' history will repeat again and in some way this is a far bigger game than a possible CL final fixture in respect of our domination of domestic football

You're not factoring in the fact that people who qualify but aren't go will buy anyway and pass on. Everyone wants to go to this one.
I just don't believe everyone will want to go! That said however, many will, but there will be plenty who for the reasons I've stated, just won't fancy it.

As you state, some may pass on their tickets on, but again the recipients would almost certainly be members. I suppose the point I am making is that we probably won't have all 30,500 Seasoncard holders at the final.

Time, and the sales window will tell.

When we won the FA cup in 2011 my dreams came true, everything else was a bonus & beating them on the way made it perfect.

You need to think back to who won the FA Cup in those years, it had no longer become possible like every decade upto the 90s.

From 1992 upto 2010 the sky 4 won 90% of all cups with only Everton & Portsmouth breaking the monopoly.

The media will tell you since our investment money has ruined football but 7 clubs have won it in 12 years, still 75% by the sky 4 but it’s far more competitive than the previous 20 years. Maybe that’s what they mean by “devalued”.

Can’t stand the kunts but if that was on the table any sane city fan would snap there hand off.

City premier league title and champs league title but let them have the fa cup league cup double!
Then I must be the exception that proves the rule as they say or maybe I'm not sane. I would not give them anything ever!! Sorry but I will stay as the not sane City fan. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.