First ever Manchester Derby final

Your dad will recall in 99 at wembley singing "you can stick your fuckin' treble up your arse"...
Don’t ruin a good bert story.

In all fairness I didn’t know that but doesn’t change it for me.

Contrast is they had done everything and won it all and there first thought was us.

We were in a play off final to get back to the Second tier

Last edited:
Don’t ruin a good bert story.

In all fairness I didn’t know that but doesn’t change it for me.

Contrast is they had done everything and won it all and there first thought was us.

We were in a play off final to get back to the PL.
Not even that - play off final to get back into the 2nd tier!

It won't bother me if the bet doesn't come in I won't be cheering the bet on. It will on the other hand pay for me for a nice summer break to soften the blow if things go completely tits up. I'd rather be depressed on a beach for a month because we won fuck all than depressed at home surrounding by smug cunts gloating that we won fuck all. Anyway we will win all 3 and I'll lose my bet so all is good.

A better bet than that might be an Arsenal/ United/ Real Madrid treble to win the three trophies. Round about 65/1.

You’ve got the nightmare possibility of a Milan team winning the last leg to let you down but by then if the bet was still alive, you’d have an odds on shot in Madrid at well over 2/1 with laying off options if the first two have come in.

Has the kick-off time been announced yet?

Apologies if it's been asked already.
Give the FA some time, it's a really hard decision to put fans first and sort out the ko time. It should have been done weeks ago so everyone knows well in advance. Probably trying to work out if the Epsom Derby will move from 4.30 to allow ITV a build up. My guess is no and the ko will be 5.15 meaning that there will only be one or two possible trains to catch back to Manchester even if the game finishes in normal time around 7.05. If it goes to extra time and penalties and finishes around 7.45 then there is only one train to catch the 9.01 and that might not be possible if you hang around for the trophy etc. Should be 3.00pm ko and the race can viewed on ITV4

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.