First ever Manchester Derby final

It was awful on Wembley way after the semi in 2011. I know I won’t be going back that way this time. Once you are on WW , it’s impossible to get out with the crowd all around you if it kicks off.
I understand why people are concerned.
I'm going with around 10 lads. Luckily for us, there are no women or children in the group, so it's unlikely their lot will go for us.

The football family will take their tickets so we won't get anything like we got for Watford, and for Stoke we had less season ticket holders and they missed out.

For everyone put off there will be double wanting to go. All sponsors and partners, and hospitality, staff and ex staff will want as many as they can get. I think closers to 28k allocated and 5k will be top sliced.

I’m not so convinced this time that there will be a huge uptake from the “football family “ Those tickets largely still have to be paid for. I went to a couple of finals myself in the 80s, as a neutral just for a day out.

But looking at the prices someone posted for last years final and maybe adding another 10% on top this year, you’re going to be looking at over £300 for two Cat 1 tickets. And over a monkey for two on the second tier. I’m not sure many neutrals will be interested in that day just for a day out.

Until yesterday I’d have said United fans would snap up any amount of spares at any price. But looking at all the empties yesterday, I’m not even too sure about that.

It was awful on Wembley way after the semi in 2011. I know I won’t be going back that way this time. Once you are on WW , it’s impossible to get out with the crowd all around you if it kicks off.
I understand why people are concerned.
It was completely mental that they allowed us to mix on WW in 2011 on the way to the tube station. It's been fine on WW against other clubs (mostly) but not a good idea to share WW with that lot. I think there will be plenty of old Bill about to monitor it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.