Laporte-—Dias—Stones—Walker
Rodri-Gundogan
Alvarez——Foden——-Bernardo
Haaland

FA site has a 4.30 KO and on ITV

Last year's allocation for Liverpool v Chelsea was

Allocation: 30,500

Prices

• Category 1 - £145 (adult) / £135 (concessions)
  • Category 2 - £115 (adult) / £105 (concessions)
  • Category 3 - £70 (adult) / £60 (concessions)
  • Category 4 - £45 (adult) / £35 (concessions)
I might finally have to move to the gods

Give the FA some time, it's a really hard decision to put fans first and sort out the ko time. It should have been done weeks ago so everyone knows well in advance. Probably trying to work out if the Epsom Derby will move from 4.30 to allow ITV a build up. My guess is no and the ko will be 5.15 meaning that there will only be one or two possible trains to catch back to Manchester even if the game finishes in normal time around 7.05. If it goes to extra time and penalties and finishes around 7.45 then there is only one train to catch the 9.01 and that might not be possible if you hang around for the trophy etc. Should be 3.00pm ko and the race can viewed on ITV4
Epsom Derby takes less than 3 minutes. ITV could show it while De Gea is taking a goal kick

I’m not so convinced this time that there will be a huge uptake from the “football family “ Those tickets largely still have to be paid for. I went to a couple of finals myself in the 80s, as a neutral just for a day out.

But looking at the prices someone posted for last years final and maybe adding another 10% on top this year, you’re going to be looking at over £300 for two Cat 1 tickets. And over a monkey for two on the second tier. I’m not sure many neutrals will be interested in that day just for a day out.

Until yesterday I’d have said United fans would snap up any amount of spares at any price. But looking at all the empties yesterday, I’m not even too sure about that.
I used to have the chance in 2 raffles with the option to by FF tickets and the demand was enormous if united had a sniff, as they were done before the semis. Most people who entered wouldn't attend top level matches regularly as fans as they were busy on Saturdays, so that was the only way they were getting there. I think they were the £145 ones for Watford Cat 1 as opposed to ex-Club Wem 2nd tier. I reckon every clubs and association in England has 2 united fans who would go.

Hi Bluemooners, i can now say hope u do the treble, and wish u all the luck ( dont think u need it tbh) up until yesterday i thought that we could finally win a major thats the onlly reason why i was saying the double.
I dont think we really turned up yesterday, gave the ball away to much and did not taje our chances.
The rags though were no better, at least i can enjoy Dezerbi ball, playing like u lot and not have to watch Sam Allydice long ball football.
As 4 rag fans arrogant entitlled knobs. I have said before a minority of City fans can be arrogant but u have a right to be with the playets and manager u have. Most of the rags were from south, so far south infact they might well have been French. Waiting for the underground to come back last night they seemed the world was against them, it was like we had beaten them.

We managed to get the we support our local team and live round the corner, but the best was just like Brighton ur city is blue.

Good luck 4 the rest of the season, hopefully yesterday does not derail our push 4 Europa league.

Have been in the second tier (blocks 220-225) for two of our games at Wembley - on the back row - with away fans in the boxes - a very weird Wembley planning arrangement - and it almost kicked off both times - on Saturday with a very annoying group of Sheffield United fans...so if they do this for the final - it will be utter carnage - i'm heading for the cheap seats (or tooling up...:))
Anyone in Level 2 having to put up with United fans being dicks - just launch the cunts over the edge. Job done!

Hi Bluemooners, i can now say hope u do the treble, and wish u all the luck ( dont think u need it tbh) up until yesterday i thought that we could finally win a major thats the onlly reason why i was saying the double.
I dont think we really turned up yesterday, gave the ball away to much and did not taje our chances.
The rags though were no better, at least i can enjoy Dezerbi ball, playing like u lot and not have to watch Sam Allydice long ball football.
As 4 rag fans arrogant entitlled knobs. I have said before a minority of City fans can be arrogant but u have a right to be with the playets and manager u have. Most of the rags were from south, so far south infact they might well have been French. Waiting for the underground to come back last night they seemed the world was against them, it was like we had beaten them.

We managed to get the we support our local team and live round the corner, but the best was just like Brighton ur city is blue.

Good luck 4 the rest of the season, hopefully yesterday does not derail our push 4 Europa league.
Cheers mate. I'd have much preferred to have been playing you lads in the final because even though it would've been a harder game on paper, it wouldn't have had all the off-field baggage that goes on when we play United. I'm not saying we don't have our own idiots because we do, but that lot tend to take far more liberties.

Frustrating that they often come out on top in these important games where they're not anything special themselves. Hopefully you can keep all your key players in the close season as I can easily see you challenging for a top 4 spot minimum next season.

Did you manage to sing "you're to ugly to be gay"?. Which is one of the finest football chants I've ever heard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.