First ever Manchester Derby final

This has ruined the end to the season for me. The fear of losing to those cunts in a cup final is all consuming. If we win the league and the CL but lose the cup final I’ll still have a miserable summer.
If we win the league and the CL but lose the cup final I'll still have a fantastic summer.

Level playing field, only one winner.
Ĺevel playing field? No chance of that happening

They're probably sat in the FA headquarters as we speak, plotting a way to shaft us. FA and the TV broadcasters would be spaffing in their little undies at the thought of United beating us in a final.

Expect to see some creative use of VAR and graphics to help them out too if needs be.

If we win the league and the CL but lose the cup final I'll still have a fantastic summer.
Don’t get me wrong, in a year’s time I’ll look back and be glad we won those two rather than the FA Cup but the immediate and medium term pain of losing to them would far outweigh that of Arsenal pipping us to the title or Madrid edging us in the semi

Seeing loads of people on here and other places saying they minght give it a miss because of there fans which I think Is a bit stupid if you're going to miss our first fa cup final against the scum because of there fans they won't do anything if you aren't looking for a scrap you probably won't end up having one police will be on it and we have as many lads that would be up for a scrap as they do if not more so if we end up having it out we'd do them in anyway so if you're thinking about not going get yourself down there and have a good day

Ĺevel playing field? No chance of that happening

They're probably sat in the FA headquarters as we speak, plotting a way to shaft us. FA and the TV broadcasters would be spaffing in their little undies at the thought of United beating us in a final.

Expect to see some creative use of VAR and graphics to help them out too if needs be.
Yes that's my one worry.

I'm reminded of the title winning game against them which ended up being a disaster...2-0 up, Sterling missing sitters, Kun scythed down, constant free kicks for them..Atkinson MOM.

That being said we're better than we were then and they're worst than they were.

We'll win I have very little doubt, even though we were cheated at the swamp this season ,on a worldwide TV audience even PiGMOL couldn't be so blatant. (Gulp)

Each FA member club is allocated a certain amount of tickets which they can apply for. What usually happens is that people who know people get these tickets for mates, contacts etc. So if you know someone who works for a football club you need to have a word in their ear. then when they get the form from the FA asking them to apply for tickets they do it with you in mind. I hope that makes sense. Basically, you need a contact.
Yep that makes sense thanks mate.

See attachments from The Athletic now about the possible kick-off time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230424_161219_The Athletic.jpg
    Screenshot_20230424_161219_The Athletic.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 106
  • Screenshot_20230424_161253_The Athletic.jpg
    Screenshot_20230424_161253_The Athletic.jpg
    490.6 KB · Views: 104
Do posters really value beating United more than winning the PL or CL?

Beating United used to be our whole season when we were potless. Not now.

Imagine United parading the FA Cup and League Cup while we show off the PL and CL Trophies.

They are irrelevant. Winning the FA Cup, no matter who it’s against, is a long way behind winning the CL or the PL.

An all Manchester final will be brilliant. The semi in 2011 at Wembley was in the top 5 days of my life and there will never be a better time to play them. We are at our peak.

Winning on Wednesday is all I’m bothered about right now though. The rags aren’t in my thoughts until they are next facing us across the pitch. They don’t deserve our oxygen.

We are their season and they should be dreading it.

Last edited:
Seeing loads of people on here and other places saying they minght give it a miss because of there fans which I think Is a bit stupid if you're going to miss our first fa cup final against the scum because of there fans they won't do anything if you aren't looking for a scrap you probably won't end up having one police will be on it and we have as many lads that would be up for a scrap as they do if not more so if we end up having it out we'd do them in anyway so if you're thinking about not going get yourself down there and have a good day
Well said and it will be a shame if people decide not to go or take family members etc based on what can easily turn into scaremongering. Things are very different to 2011, many City fans had never been to the new Wembley and the makeup of rags that went that day was different too - this will be their biggest game for years which will attract a lot of their tourists and older support - we are the ones who are at Wembley twice a season or more. Finals are different too, majority of one set of fans remain in the stadium at the end for a start. I suspect trains and services will see problems on the day, but lets not hype things more than necessary and risk those who are not used to non-home games not going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.