First ever Manchester Derby final

This will be Like the scouse vermin league cup final win when big willy stood tall and proud & we dicked them on penalties X10

What did Khaldoon say?

Teams in glasshouses....
I think Khaldoon and Pep have been waiting for this moment. These Cartel clubs have behaved despicably for the last decade. Poisonous press briefings, hacking our database, leaking documents, colluding with corrupt FIFA and UEFA officials, trying to block CFG stadium developments in New York City, writing letters to the PL and UEFA demanding action be taken against City before due process has happened. Even now Richard Masters encouraged by his pals on the boards of LFC and MUFC is persisting with a witchunt over totally legal payments to Mancini before he joined MCFC and four years before FFP was even introduced. It is payback time for this shower of bastards and their allies in the media.

I’m no shrinking violet but I walked out down WW after that game relatively early post match (as my Dad wanted to get back to out hotel in central London and he was about 68 god rest him) and it was the least comfortable I’ve ever felt at a football game. Saw more than a couple sky punches thrown at blues minding their own business by feral scum in packs that afternoon.

I’d be staying to watch the full ceremony and waiting until the majority of City fans were leaving if I was going in June.
Stick together & look out for each other & the twats wont get away with it again.

Any tips on what to say to the local FA?

Any tips on what to say to the local FA?
If you are involved in local football, such as coach or play, even kids football then say you want to take an under privileged child for example. You have to pay for the tickets so you aren't getting them for nothing, so don't feel guilty.

In short, try to come up with an angle that shows how it projects football's benefit in the community.

I was a referee so I went with that angle of giving something back to the game. As I said on a previous thread, local FA's are expected to sell these to prove they are involved in their local communities, so your letter may well solve them a problem.

This has ruined the end to the season for me. The fear of losing to those cunts in a cup final is all consuming. If we win the league and the CL but lose the cup final I’ll still have a miserable summer.

I want this more than the Chumps league ,am I wrong,?
Yeah. Champions League victory is a statement.

Of course I can't wait to smash them in the final but from a pure footballing sense it's not really on the same level, they're bang average.

I don't rate them highly enough to feel we should lower ourselves to their level and thinking beating them is better than the champions league. We're above that now.

I find it slightly worrying that we're already on Page 67, yet less than 30 for the far more relevant game on Wednesday v Arsenal.

I just hope the players are more focused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.