First ever Manchester Derby final

There was more dibble than fans on WW on Saturday so I don’t really see the same things happening like they did last time

No chance at the services. They took no coaches to the 2011 semi final. I saw a mini bus hiding behind the wild bean cafe on the way down at Warwick I think.
On the coaches down in 2011 until we passed Birmingham I honestly saw 1 rag coach & 1 rag car, M6 full of sky blue.

That could have been because norther rags already knew their way around Wembley and all blues had set off early but, I prefer to think they were all tucked up under a Giggsy duvet in various boroughs of London.

There was more dibble than fans on WW on Saturday so I don’t really see the same things happening like they did last time
Good point. I think after what happened at the Euros final between England and Italy, policing has tightened up a lot around Wembley games. They don't allow drinking on the streets now either and were quick as a flash to confiscate a can from me on Saturday when I arrived at Wembley Park station. They said I could drink it there and then but swiped it off me anyway before I'd finished it!

Think the Manchester pubs will be a bit tasty. When we won the FA v Stoke, they won the league the same day if I recall. Was plenty of trouble where we were that day.

I know I won’t, but watching at home sounds an option for this one.

It clashes with an all day punk gig I'm going to
Hopefully they'll show it on a screen
Can’t see that going down to well during the match, load of punks pogoing to anarchy in the uk on the big screen while the match is being played

Thanks for the reply. Do I have to go through my contact at a club and ask them to request tickets?
Each FA member club is allocated a certain amount of tickets which they can apply for. What usually happens is that people who know people get these tickets for mates, contacts etc. So if you know someone who works for a football club you need to have a word in their ear. then when they get the form from the FA asking them to apply for tickets they do it with you in mind. I hope that makes sense. Basically, you need a contact.

It's our chance to have the greatest season in history destroying the clubs who have tried to destroy us with dirty tricks off the field like Bayern, Real Madrid, United, and Arsenal. Meanwhile Liverpool FC will look on in despair after pushing their own self destruct button. We will ram the spiteful words of the Cartel clubs down their throats. If we win this treble it will never be capped by any other club.
What did Khaldoon say?

Teams in glasshouses....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.