First ever Manchester Derby final

That's very true, the Mrs and all her family are Liverpool fans and when it comes to football they slip into tribal mode (to be fair they are scoucers or decended from scoucers)
She must be seriously fit to marry one of them. You know there are the best part of 4 billion women on the planet?

I never saw a rag after the semi win or a scouse after the league Cup final win.
They will have supporters going different ways to Wembley.
I can remember fans saying all they saw was Blues on the way down.

I doubt it.

There may be the odd ‘flash’ but after the CS they know we are more than ready willing and able.

The OB will be better organised and there is some chatter that only the east end fans will be allowed access / egress up / down WW, with access to the west end only through the retail/hotel road.

Additionally, service stations and coach parks will be segregated.

The OB,FA and government don’t want another euros fiasco.

Anyhowoop, we’ve got bigger fish to fry before we get to the out of town Stretford franchise !!

With the Euro's bid it is a perfect opportunity to show UEFA that this country can host big games safely. So I think you are right, we will see very heavy policing and segregation to ensure it passes smoothly.

I'm going because a ticket should be a gimme.

* loads of bollocks going about the price
* pepole who went semi should get first dibs
* no late trains
* a programe is £10
* kick off time is shit

I agree

The highlight of united's season would be trying to stop us winning a treble if we're still on course for it. That's where both clubs are at right now.

That would be their biggest achievement in over a decade. Beating them in an FA Cup final won't be our biggest achievement. We may well have bigger fish to fry just a week later.
For us this will be priority number three. For that lot it will be the be all and end all. Hopefully it will focus their minds so much that they will blow a top 4 finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.