First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

when arrested they should be told

congratulations you have just won a trip to afghanistan

where you will learn the value of life

Not read any of it but I know this thread will get intresting..

popcorn.gif

Stretford Born Blue said:
Excellent..the only error the cops made was not to jump up and down on the bastards bike..........

This
Years ago the cops caught some kids vandalising our fence at work. People in the flats above heard them and called the police. When i got a call out as they had set off our alarm i was told the kids responsible had been caught.
I asked for names and addresses so i could sue the parents for costs but was told they received cautions and i couldnt be given that information which i more or less expected.

These kids learnt fuck all from being caught damaging other peoples property and were more or less let off but i had to sort repairs out, insurance etc etc. Now, give me thier address's, ill go round there and smash up thier TV/Game consoles/Toys that they have. THIS would have taught them a lesson to how it feels like to have your property destroyed.

Thos caught looting, destroying property should have all thier personal possesions sold off cheap at auctions to pay for the damage they have done

hertsblue said:
Stretford Born Blue said:
Excellent..the only error the cops made was not to jump up and down on the bastards bike..........

This
Years ago the cops caught some kids vandalising our fence at work. People in the flats above heard them and called the police. When i got a call out as they had set off our alarm i was told the kids responsible had been caught.
I asked for names and addresses so i could sue the parents for costs but was told they received cautions and i couldnt be given that information which i more or less expected.

These kids learnt fuck all from being caught damaging other peoples property and were more or less let off but i had to sort repairs out, insurance etc etc. Now, give me thier address's, ill go round there and smash up thier TV/Game consoles/Toys that they have. THIS would have taught them a lesson to how it feels like to have your property destroyed.

Thos caught looting, destroying property should have all thier personal possesions sold off cheap at auctions to pay for the damage they have done

Couldn't agree with you more.

I fully support the police, doing a difficult job and I never agree with footage of riots being viewed in the 'cold light of day' and used to judge police actions in the heat of the moment. Tough action has to be taken, so law abiding citizens can get on with life. Surely though, we cannot justify the action shown in this video? That street was almost empty, the riot police were not under any personal threat whatsoever and easily outnumbered the kids on bikes. Yes, if you believe they have committed a crime, use reasonable force to stop them - but one lad had got off his bike and was clearly 'surrendering' himself. What justification is there to then knock him to the ground and stick the boot in. Even harder to believe is when another officer sauntered over and stuck the boot in with no provocation at all. Do you think with the manner of the arrest and with video footage out there, this will ever sustain a criminal conviction? More likely the kids will end up getting some compensation. Will the exercise then have served any deterrent to them or others? No. We need to give the police the confidence to use reasonable force (but not abuse it) and bring about lawful arrests. It's the penalties that need to be radically altered.

I'm sure if we search this forum we will see posts/threads from blues complaining about harsh police treatment. We've all seen it, especially in the Midlands, S Yorks and up at Boro.

JimmyFrizz said:
I fully support the police, doing a difficult job and I never agree with footage of riots being viewed in the 'cold light of day' and used to judge police actions in the heat of the moment. Tough action has to be taken, so law abiding citizens can get on with life. Surely though, we cannot justify the action shown in this video? That street was almost empty, the riot police were not under any personal threat whatsoever and easily outnumbered the kids on bikes. Yes, if you believe they have committed a crime, use reasonable force to stop them - but one lad had got off his bike and was clearly 'surrendering' himself. What justification is there to then knock him to the ground and stick the boot in. Even harder to believe is when another officer sauntered over and stuck the boot in with no provocation at all. Do you think with the manner of the arrest and with video footage out there, this will ever sustain a criminal conviction? More likely the kids will end up getting some compensation. Will the exercise then have served any deterrent to them or others? No. We need to give the police the confidence to use reasonable force (but not abuse it) and bring about lawful arrests. It's the penalties that need to be radically altered.

I'm sure if we search this forum we will see posts/threads from blues complaining about harsh police treatment. We've all seen it, especially in the Midlands, S Yorks and up at Boro.

Oh shut up, you tart. He should have been decapitated, pissed on and strung up on the nearest lampposts.

JimmyFrizz said:

The fuckers deserved a beating. If it was me getting hold of them they'd be getting alot wose than that.It's the message that this sends out that people are pleased with. The police aren't jsut going to stand by they are going to get the cunts that think it's a good idea to disobey police orders.

The only crime for me is that whoever taped it put it on youtube. CCTV and phone geeks who video any old shit make the cops jobs a lot harder.

I cant stand seeing dickheads at concerts who spend the whole night with their phones in the air. WTF is that all about? Does anyone ever watch the footage?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.