First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

citysince88 said:
If this is what makes people feel better then our society is in deeper shit than we think.

you give gays a bad name..weve tried it your way and it surely
work...

Watched the footage again and it's hardly a beating. A few whacks with a heavy stick for tearing up their own City and being part of a mob who have been attacking police all day.

Not a police lover at all but if I was an eye witness to that my account would be 'I didnt see a thing officer'. Carry on.

citysince88 said:
goatinho said:
citysince88 said:
If this is what makes people feel better then our society is in deeper shit than we think.
so just let the kids get away with what they are doing?
you are exactly what is wrong with this fucking country.
how old are you?

How old am I ? Really !

no really, how old are you?

VOOMER said:
citysince88 said:
goatinho said:
so just let the kids get away with what they are doing?
you are exactly what is wrong with this fucking country.
how old are you?

How old am I ? Really !

no really, how old are you?

Citysince88, I was born in 88, Though I don't see what my age has got anything to do with it ?

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Hmmm... I agree that police need to get tougher, however, in this instance... he's already on the ground and the police kicks him? The other also hits one when he's already on the ground.

I understand hitting him while he's on the bike though... by all means, do what you have to do to stop them. But whilst they are on the ground I don't agree with. Not unless they were really putting up a fight on the floor.

reverse the situation, do you think the scum bags would stop until they'd kicked the copper to death?

citysince88 said:
mrcunny said:
citysince88 said:

you give gays a bad name..weve tried it your way and it surely
work...

Sorry mate I'm not gay, But if you use google I'm sure you will be able to find a man able to make you feel safe at night.

come out the closet mate,its a modern world.theres no more gay bashing these days..
I tried google and your name popped up...lol

TTTCITYBHOY said:
The thing is here...
why was that little shit out on his bike at that time of night.
He should be tucked up in his bed,yes ??
If he's out & about,then what does he think's gonna happen.
I'm not 1 for backing the screws,but in these situations...carry on officer.

Don`t remember Sid James being in that film !!
Believe the sequal was "Carry On ...Playing with My Truncheon Officer"

this has really lifted my spirits. would love to see plenty more beatings dished out by police and teachers.

city88 makes me vomit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.