First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

I'd of been more impressed if the coppers had pinched his bike as well, wonder how the little shit would of liked that.

FFS I've had worse treatment at the hands of the old bill for swearing whilst being arrested for drunk and disorderly many moons ago. Not one of my finest moments I admit, but you know what I fucking deserved it.

Don't be part of a lawless mob throwing missiles at police and you won't get a truncheon around your head. It's not a proper kicking is it? They will wake up in a cell not a ward.

mcmanus said:
FFS I've had worse treatment at the hands of the old bill for swearing whilst being arrested for drunk and disorderly many moons ago. Not one of my finest moments I admit, but you know what I fucking deserved it.

Don't be part of a lawless mob throwing missiles at police and you won't get a truncheon around your head. It's not a proper kicking is it? They will wake up in a cell not a ward.

On a lighter note I was in a similar situation donkey's years ago when me and a mate were caught shagging two slappers on a night out in Wigan outside that club that used to be outside the rugby ground. Twatted at the juncture of head and collar bone with truncheons and slung in the back of a Maria with our trolley's around our ankles.
Should have gone back the next week and robbed a few shops in 'revenge.'

Captain Kompany said:
hahahaha that guy getting cleaned off his bike is fucking brilliant. These images please me. Lets give it to the fuckers. They were told to stay off the street tonight. Anyone found on the street should be liable to some police justice.

This.

I have turned into my Father.

ElanJo said:
You've got issues if you this makes you smile.

That kid had got off his bike.

You're a bunch of brainless morons

This video is going to cause more trouble as far as im concerend. I think the rioters are a load of cunts but this video just makes the police look like cunts to. It takes 20 coppers (adults) armored up with sheilds and battons to slap around 4 or 5 kids.

FFS 20 tooled up coppers should be wading into a large crowd like seen on oldham street and beating the crap out of them to disperse the crowd. This video just shows the coppers to be useless fucking bullies that can only do the job when mob handed. Which is the bleeding last thing we want, we dont want to be in a situation were we need 4 times the amount of coppers to deal with the number of rioters.

They're the police ffs they're trained and well equiped and orginised to deal with this situation. Every copper should be worth at least 5 rioters in 1v1.

Deep down right minded people know it doesn`t feel right. Thats cos most of us are decent people

But since its the only language these scrotes understand and we have had enough. More of the same GMP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.