First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
citysince88 said:
topdogger said:
So whats the answer you wet lettuce your style of policing for 4 days has not worked now its time for old school techniques.

Firstly, my 'wet lettuce style of policing has not worked' I am going to assume that comment is you thnking I am some left winger or bleeding heart liberal I am not. Nor have I said I have the answer but if you check back through the pages I would like the army in, as I believe they may and may is the key word hold some respect with these people I am aware they may not.

secondly and this seems to have been missed by quite a few on here, I am not slagging of the police's use of force, I am merely stating that the rest of society degenerating into a vengence fuelled mob is a bad thing.

And that rather than people taking any pleasure in having to have young people beaten in our streets , we should be looking at how and why this sad situation occurred and indeed how we make sure this never arises again.

But obviously that makes be a soft lefty, bleeding heart liberal little bell end who 's opinion of civil adults acting as such makes people vomit, oh and I'm supposed to be gay as well !

Don't bother,mate.
Off topic is a seething cauldron of (self)righteous indignation at the moment,so let the lynch mob vent their spleens in ever-increasing displays of testosterone.
The Premiership will soon be with us,and they can channel their anger into Bobby Manc's bizarre substitutions,or whether we should execute Carlos for treason at half time.

I have to admit I smiled when I read this.

The angriest poster on Bluemoon has finally seen the benefits of being calm in a crisis!

fulabeer said:
What looks like brutality is suppressing tactics.
Those scrotes were probably throwing stuff at the coppers further up the street. When chased, they probably rode off laughing.
What they didn't know was they were being surrounded.
When caught, they are suppressed with force to subdue and confuse them.
This is a safer way for the coppers to arrest/detain them.
Rioting is different from normal policing conditions, so different tactics need to be used.

But of coarse some loony here will argue their rights.
Yes it is brutal, but these people of limited intelligence only understand direct action.
Being prosecuted has little effect and in some cases a badge of honor.
This isn't police suppressing protesters. These scum are opportunist thieves and thugs.
They are taking advantage of the "lack" of direct action/consequence.

It doesn't take long for these dicks to get the message that they will be caught and "suppressed".
Believe me when I say it isn't ideal, but it is a price worth paying to keep order.

Top post!

citysince88 said:
Bellamyend said:
gaytee8 has backtracked so much his already incoherent argument is now obsfucated beyond comprehension.

to be fair, I have no idea why I am posting about him in the third person.

How have I back tracked ?

I have no idea how you did it

Bellamyend said:
citysince88 said:
Bellamyend said:
gaytee8 has backtracked so much his already incoherent argument is now obsfucated beyond comprehension.

to be fair, I have no idea why I am posting about him in the third person.

How have I back tracked ?

I have no idea how you did it

It would seem you don't have an Idea about anything, aside from a personal dislike of me is there anything else you would like to express ? Or should I just expect the offer of a fight ? Because given your comments that's pretty much where this is heading.

What exactly would the people claiming brutality have had them done.
Say sorry lads would you mind getting off your bikes and going home without any further threatening and criminal behavior?

They have been facing violence and abuse. These are riots, and I'm sorry brutal measures seem to be the only answer, robust actions is what they will be taking.

In Northern Ireland, the police did not hesitate to use the harshest of actions to get control back. Water cannons, plastic bullets etc.

Why not the same treatment here?

I applaud the police, they have been faced with unbelievably dangerous situations and have put themselves on the line to stop these thugs, they are absolutely exhausted and stretched thin, and I think after this, they should be rewarded for their actions. I don't envy them one bit.

And please, people stop with the vigilante crowds, it's just making their jobs harder.

And now the BBC are showing it and asking any tom dick or harry to commentate on the police actions.

Just fuck off you media twats.

denislawsbackheel said:
And now the BBC are showing it and asking any tom dick or harry to commentate on the police actions.

Just fuck off you media twats.

and that sums up the problem, Mr and Mrs Wet Arsed Liberal will be on the phone complaining about the police, there will be an inquiry, they will be identified and suspended ................... and every other cop will say OK we wont interfere, we wont get involved, we will watch as they loot, riot AND MURDER (as they have done in the Midlands and London)
You get the police you deserve and you get the society you deserve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.