First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

Perhaps the most unbelievable thing about this current disorder is the number of actual participants. In London, you are looking at about 4-500, apparently, Manchester and Birmingham probably much less, so we are looking at controlling at any one time nowhere near the numbers of rioters that were about in the past, meaning we are all getting fucking terrified about scrotes that in any sane world would have been taken in hand by the authorities at the fist brick thrown.
Whether liberal thinking agrees or not, we are are not overwhelmed by thousands of 'Protesters' we are are, because of woolly thinking and fear of litigation and offence, being held to ransome by a few kids, apparently egged on by serial criminals, although personally, I think this is to a much lesser degree. People advocating water cannon are wrong, as pointed out by the Assistant Chief Constable, they are for use against large crowds and are useless against the kind of Rob and dodge round the corner episodes we are witnessing.
In short, they need the unrestricted use of batons and snatch squads as employed in the past,

The dibble were too lenient. They should have pounded the cunts to a pulp. My blood thirst is not satisfied.

I've just watched the video and am delighted. How long were they going to fart about whilst the scum wrek our city?

It's ok lads ElanJo will save us with his knowledge of the law he decided there and then he was totally right with his assumption the police acted against the law.
No ifs no buts we cant have an opinion because he is just "correct" :p
It's awesome because he doesn't even need facts or even want to know circumstances that may have led to the footage we saw.

We will save millions in court costs, recession over lets all celebrate.

The Police were acting criminally so have them strung up give the scrotes 50k for the injuries and mental trauma and we can carry on with life:)

TCIB said:
It's ok lads ElanJo will save us with his knowledge of the law he decided there and then he was totally right with his assumption the police acted against the law.
It's awesome because he doesn't even need facts or even want to know circumstances that may have led to the footage we saw.

The Police were acting criminally so have them strung up give the scrotes 50k for the injuries and mental trauma and we can carry on with life:)

Cringeworthy stuff. Keep it up.

2ufejgl.jpg

citysince88 said:
dannybcity said:
citysince88 said:
If this is what makes people feel better then our society is in deeper shit than we think.

As one of the more "left wing" members of bluemoon I've got to question what you're on about. It's a pretty fair amount of force, you could hardly call it brutality and it shows that the police are getting a grip on the situation.

I am not left wing or right wing I just get an immense feeling of shame that this forum is so jolly in the fact that young people are having to be beaten in the streets, if they deserve it or not doesn't come into it for me, its the thirst for vengence which I find just as sickening as the looting and rioting.

I think we're becoming animals.

-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:21 am --

goatinho said:
citysince88 said:
How old am I ? Really !
yes?is it a difficult question?
i presume you are around 20 years old had an easy life still live with mummy and daddy and long for a liberal government.
this doesnt make people feel better this makes people think the police are actually doing something at last. people out on bikes when they have been told not to go into the city centre? you think they were innocent by standers?

oh dear !

Citysince88, Surley it's not that difficult, is it ?

Hahahaha this is one of my most favourite exchanges ever on BlueMoon! Especially when Goatinho asks 'Yes. Is it a difficult question?' hahahahahaha

ElanJo said:
TCIB said:

Cringeworthy stuff. Keep it up.

Whats cringeworthy about it ? seeing as you "know enough" about law to be 100% sure on your summary sentencing of those police for whatever crime you made up in your head. The complete disregard of others opinions as and failed attempts to tar opposing views as being (insert some bullshit ElanJo makes up).
I mean your OPINION and the subsiquent bollocks that spews hence from your mouth as to why your word is gospel and "correct" is almost like a good politician, its scary how similar it is (another job for you to do)
It just gave me ideas how we could put your extraordinary skills to benefit this country in these desperate times nothing more. Are you not a teamplayer ElanJo ?

I hope they knock the pieces of shit,who are a drain on the economy and everything that is wrong with this country absolutely fucking senseless .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.