First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

TCIB said:
ElanJo said:
TCIB said:
It's ok lads ElanJo will save us with his knowledge of the law he decided there and then he was totally right with his assumption the police acted against the law.
No ifs no buts we cant have an opinion because he is just "correct" :p
It's awesome because he doesn't even need facts or even want to know circumstances that may have led to the footage we saw.

We will save millions in court costs, recession over lets all celebrate.

The Police were acting criminally so have them strung up give the scrotes 50k for the injuries and mental trauma and we can carry on with life:)

Cringeworthy stuff. Keep it up.

Whats cringeworthy about it ? seeing as you "know enough" about law to be 100% sure on your summary sentencing of those police for whatever crime you made up in your head. The complete disregard of others opinions as and failed attempts to tar opposing views as being (insert some bullshit ElanJo makes up).
I mean your OPINION and the subsiquent bollocks that spews hence from your mouth as to why your word is gospel and "correct" is almost like a good politician, its scary how similar it is (another job for you to do)
It just gave me ideas how we could put your extraordinary skills to benefit this country in these desperate times nothing more. Are you not a teamplayer ElanJo ?

Yea, because assault and excessive force are just crimes I made up in my head...

Why am I replying to you again?

I wonder if everybody posting in this thread who are advocating the wanton clubbing of these kids beyond reproach themselves? Cast your minds back to being 13/14 would you all have been 100% certain you'd have been able to walk past a shop where doors/windows were smashed without picking out a little something? I'm not certain I would. Not talking about the little feckers that burn shite and smash the shops open in the first place (they deserve the full force of justice/retribution/wanton clubbing) but the other chancers who probably like I were at that age not having the faintest idea of the knock on effects of my actions. If you can all honestly say no way would you then I am keeping some top company these days and me mam's gonna be dead proud, and answering I wouldn't have been out at that time of night is a reflection of your parents not you!

metalblue said:
I wonder if everybody posting in this thread who are advocating the wanton clubbing of these kids beyond reproach themselves? Cast your minds back to being 13/14 would you all have been 100% certain you'd have been able to walk past a shop where doors/windows were smashed without picking out a little something? I'm not certain I would. Not talking about the little feckers that burn shite and smash the shops open in the first place (they deserve the full force of justice/retribution/wanton clubbing) but the other chancers who probably like I were at that age not having the faintest idea of the knock on effects of my actions. If you can all honestly say no way would you then I am keeping some top company these days and me mam's gonna be dead proud, and answering I wouldn't have been out at that time of night is a reflection of your parents not you!

LOTS of blues (and reds and other clubs fans) did this on a weekly basis in the 70's and 80's at aways and are probably in their 50's now .......saying smash their heads now.

Although it IS Manchester these kids are robbing. I was no saint either but strangely find myself angry at these rioters now. I am a hypocrite clearly or just age makes a difference?

I understand where you are coming from metalblue i do, its just a matter of context here.
Summary justice was needed as police were stretched to breaking point. A sore leg is a small price to pay. I think you over simplify the issue when you say "wanton clubbing" it insinuates indiscriminate beating of them all when it wasn't really was it. They were targeted for a reason and all seemed fine after they took a whack.

When i was a kid we would run riot all over the Newby road industrial estate in Hazel Grove. We did not trash stuff though or rob places. The worst thing we did was knock a door run on the security guards office and then leggit.

TCIB said:
I understand where you are coming from metalblue i do, its just a matter of context here.
Summary justice was needed as police were stretched to breaking point. A sore leg is a small price to pay. I think you over simplify the issue when you say "wanton clubbing" it insinuates indiscriminate beating of them all when it wasn't really was it. They were targeted for a reason and all seemed fine after they took a whack.

When i was a kid we would run riot all over the Newby road industrial estate in Hazel Grove. We did not trash stuff though or rob places. The worst thing we did was knock a door run on the security guards office and then leggit.

Gay.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
TCIB said:

Gay.

Constructive

metalblue said:

they know the consequences, this isn't a few little kids playing knock a door run. this is the destruction of british cities. we need full force.

and no i would probably have been trying to sneak a beer or playing football at that age not joining in with riots.

TCIB said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
TCIB said:

Gay.

Constructive

Continue with your gay anecdotes about the way it was in your day.

MikeBlue said:
fulabeer said:
What looks like brutality is suppressing tactics.
Those scrotes were probably throwing stuff at the coppers further up the street. When chased, they probably rode off laughing.
What they didn't know was they were being surrounded.
When caught, they are suppressed with force to subdue and confuse them.
This is a safer way for the coppers to arrest/detain them.
Rioting is different from normal policing conditions, so different tactics need to be used.

But of coarse some loony here will argue their rights.
Yes it is brutal, but these people of limited intelligence only understand direct action.
Being prosecuted has little effect and in some cases a badge of honor.
This isn't police suppressing protesters. These scum are opportunist thieves and thugs.
They are taking advantage of the "lack" of direct action/consequence.

It doesn't take long for these dicks to get the message that they will be caught and "suppressed".
Believe me when I say it isn't ideal, but it is a price worth paying to keep order.

Top post!
This

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.