First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

citysince88 said:
dannybcity said:
citysince88 said:
If this is what makes people feel better then our society is in deeper shit than we think.

As one of the more "left wing" members of bluemoon I've got to question what you're on about. It's a pretty fair amount of force, you could hardly call it brutality and it shows that the police are getting a grip on the situation.

I am not left wing or right wing I just get an immense feeling of shame that this forum is so jolly in the fact that young people are having to be beaten in the streets, if they deserve it or not doesn't come into it for me, its the thirst for vengence which I find just as sickening as the looting and rioting.

I think we're becoming animals.

Are you fooking blind or can you not read ? goatihno pointed out TWICE the reasons we are breathing a little sigh of relief.

We are not "so jolly in the fact that young people are having to be beaten in the streets" we are not even jolly but relieved if anything that the police are showing these lads at least thuggery will not be tolerated.

If you choose to beleive we are lying and just want to see teens beaten then you have severe issues fella.

Also they are not just "young people" are they, id say they are criminals who happen to be in their teenage years.

Hmmm... I agree that police need to get tougher, however, in this instance... he's already on the ground and the police kicks him? The other also hits one when he's already on the ground.

I understand hitting him while he's on the bike though... by all means, do what you have to do to stop them. But whilst they are on the ground I don't agree with. Not unless they were really putting up a fight on the floor.

beano46 said:
citysince88 said:
If this is what makes people feel better then our society is in deeper shit than we think.

Whats the answer then mate, shake their hands, pat their head and send them on their merry way with a Toffee Apple, they're getting off lightly with a quick twat round the head, personally I think they should be shot dead end of

Not at all, but if your happy to see kids beaten in the street then i think you need help. How can you not feel shame that this situation has arisen ?

citysince88 said:
dannybcity said:
citysince88 said:

As one of the more "left wing" members of bluemoon I've got to question what you're on about. It's a pretty fair amount of force, you could hardly call it brutality and it shows that the police are getting a grip on the situation.

I am not left wing or right wing I just get an immense feeling of shame that this forum is so jolly in the fact that young people are having to be beaten in the streets, if they deserve it or not doesn't come into it for me, its the thirst for vengence which I find just as sickening as the looting and rioting.

I think we're becoming animals.
exactly as i thought.
bleeding heart liberal.
why do you think this country is in the state it is in now?
because kids get away with (literal) murder.
its not being fucking "jolly" its about the fact people who are smashing up my city and been getting away with it are now getting what they deserve. in fact they are still not getting what they deserve they deserve much worse
i am 37 years old and if i pulled them kind of stunts when i was i kid i would literally have been beaten black and blue. so i never. that is 90% of what is wrong the other 10% is the way the country is run.<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:27 am --<br /><br />
citysince88 said:
beano46 said:
citysince88 said:

Whats the answer then mate, shake their hands, pat their head and send them on their merry way with a Toffee Apple, they're getting off lightly with a quick twat round the head, personally I think they should be shot dead end of

Not at all, but if your happy to see kids beaten in the street then i think you need help. How can you not feel shame that this situation has arisen ?
fuck me...who as actually brought this shame?

ElanJo said:
You've got issues if you this makes you smile.

That kid had got off his bike.

You're a bunch of brainless morons

Unlike the sensible, rational thinking fuck wits that have spent the nighr trashing our city, torching innocent peoples cars and leaving us hard working tax payers to pick up the bill?

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Hmmm... I agree that police need to get tougher, however, in this instance... he's already on the ground and the police kicks him? The other also hits one when he's already on the ground.

I understand hitting him while he's on the bike though... by all means, do what you have to do to stop them. But whilst they are on the ground I don't agree with. Not unless they were really putting up a fight on the floor.

They deserve hitting though, they are taking away others basic liberties so they should not be extended any themselves. They have been told to stay off the streets and yet they still persist. I certainly wouldn't have gone that easy on them if I was the police.

i cant believe im getting wound up
im going to bed and hopefully this shit will be sorted tomorrow but i really cant see it.
night.

citysince88 said:
beano46 said:
citysince88 said:

It isn't really that difficult to see why people are glad to see this. Just think a short while, it will come to you.

beano46 said:
ElanJo said:
You've got issues if you this makes you smile.

That kid had got off his bike.

You're a bunch of brainless morons

Unlike the sensible, rational thinking fuck wits that have spent the nighr trashing our city, torching innocent peoples cars and leaving us hard working tax payers to pick up the bill?

It applies to both of you

The thing is here...
why was that little shit out on his bike at that time of night.
He should be tucked up in his bed,yes ??
If he's out & about,then what does he think's gonna happen.
I'm not 1 for backing the screws,but in these situations...carry on officer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.