First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

This thread isn't going very well..but i must admitt yeah smack him(they deserve it!) but when he's on the floor didn't need to continue

and now i get a private message to say my post are being edited in case i offend someone!
i fucking despair
(as the helicopter hovers about 200 feet above my house)

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
citysince88 said:
beano46 said:
Whats the answer then mate, shake their hands, pat their head and send them on their merry way with a Toffee Apple, they're getting off lightly with a quick twat round the head, personally I think they should be shot dead end of

Not at all, but if your happy to see kids beaten in the street then i think you need help. How can you not feel shame that this situation has arisen ?

It isn't really that difficult to see why people are glad to see this. Just think a short while, it will come to you.

Thats thing though people shouldn't be glad, we should be appalled that it's come to this, perhaps I am a complete plank but I am far more concerned that young people across the nation seem to have rebelled against every one and every thing in society than I am relieved that the police are bashing a few of them, I want this madness stopped more than I want skulls crushed.

goatinho said:
and now i get a private message to say my post are being edited in case i offend someone!
i fucking despair

Whart part of your post got changed?

We've viewed a 90 sec snapshot of what at first glance appears to be police brutality.

However, given the circumstances of the last few days it has to be viewed in a different context. We have no idea what those on bikes have been up to for the last few hours.

If the message is that the police are getting tough and reclaiming the streets, it's a price worth paying.

So some of you would just have a stern word with them ok thats fine.

Please tell me then when they see this approach that they dont get any repercusions of their actions. What will they do next ? go home and read a book do you think ?.

OR, OR

Could it be possible that they see no repurcusions so they carry on with this behavior unchecked and then human nature takes over, they try a bit more and a bit more untill one day they are in a jail cell wondering what went wrong.

citysince88 said:
dannybcity said:
citysince88 said:
If this is what makes people feel better then our society is in deeper shit than we think.

As one of the more "left wing" members of bluemoon I've got to question what you're on about. It's a pretty fair amount of force, you could hardly call it brutality and it shows that the police are getting a grip on the situation.

I am not left wing or right wing I just get an immense feeling of shame that this forum is so jolly in the fact that young people are having to be beaten in the streets, if they deserve it or not doesn't come into it for me, its the thirst for vengence which I find just as sickening as the looting and rioting.

I think we're becoming animals.

No one is jolly about it but if the police who have previously been standing back and observing when they've been caught on the backfoot have decided to start engaging these looting kids then it suggests they're getting some kind a foothold in what is essencially a battle.

Captain Kompany said:
goatinho said:
i fucking despair

Whart part of your post got changed?

Well, it was a Private Message but seeing as he's made it public...

I edited out the bit where he called another poster a ****. I know this is an emotional subject but we don't need to be dishing out abuse towards each other on here.

citysince88 said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
citysince88 said:
Not at all, but if your happy to see kids beaten in the street then i think you need help. How can you not feel shame that this situation has arisen ?

It isn't really that difficult to see why people are glad to see this. Just think a short while, it will come to you.

Thats thing though people shouldn't be glad, we should be appalled that it's come to this, perhaps I am a complete plank but I am far more concerned that young people across the nation seem to have rebelled against every one and every thing in society than I am relieved that the police are bashing a few of them, I want this madness stopped more than I want skulls crushed.

The madness won't be stopped until the police show some force though. Your've living in an idealistic world where they'll realise what they're doing is damaging communities and stop of their own accord. Most of us are relieved with this show of force as it shows that they are willnig to stop the madness sooner rather than later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.