First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

Cheesy said:
Captain Kompany said:
goatinho said:
and now i get a private message to say my post are being edited in case i offend someone!
i fucking despair
(as the helicopter hovers about 200 feet above my house)

Whart part of your post got changed?

Well, it was a Private Message but seeing as he's made it public...

I edited out the bit where he called another poster a ****. I know this is an emotional subject but we don't need to be dishing out abuse towards each other on here.

Can you see private messages? that's not very private.

Captain Kompany said:
Cheesy said:
Captain Kompany said:
Whart part of your post got changed?

I edited out the bit where he called another poster a ****. I know this is an emotional subject but we don't need to be dishing out abuse towards each other on here.

It was a PM from me politely asking if he would leave out the abuse.

Cheesy said:
Captain Kompany said:
Cheesy said:

So he PM'ed you back calling you a ****? Or do you mean he called someone a **** in this thread and you edited it?

Captain Kompany said:
Cheesy said:
Captain Kompany said:

So he PM'ed you back calling you a ****? Or do you mean he called someone a **** in this thread and you edited it?

The latter.

citysince88 said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
citysince88 said:
Not at all, but if your happy to see kids beaten in the street then i think you need help. How can you not feel shame that this situation has arisen ?

It isn't really that difficult to see why people are glad to see this. Just think a short while, it will come to you.

Thats thing though people shouldn't be glad, we should be appalled that it's come to this, perhaps I am a complete plank but I am far more concerned that young people across the nation seem to have rebelled against every one and every thing in society than I am relieved that the police are bashing a few of them, I want this madness stopped more than I want skulls crushed.
Now that I agree with. It is such a shame that it has actually come to this brig some kind of improvement on the situation. But that's the way it is. Crying about it having to come to this is not going to do anything. Accept that the police have not done enough in the past few days, and accept that it is a good thing this is happening. We tried the peaceful approach for three days and look what happened.

Captain Kompany said:
Cheesy said:
Captain Kompany said:

The latter.

Aaah I see, why can we not call people cunts now?

Have you read the forum Code of Conduct? Besides, this wasn't an 'official' board warning, as I said it was just a request to leave out the abuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.