First footage of police cracking a few skulls.

whitt said:
metalblue said:
I wonder if everybody posting in this thread who are advocating the wanton clubbing of these kids beyond reproach themselves? Cast your minds back to being 13/14 would you all have been 100% certain you'd have been able to walk past a shop where doors/windows were smashed without picking out a little something? I'm not certain I would. Not talking about the little feckers that burn shite and smash the shops open in the first place (they deserve the full force of justice/retribution/wanton clubbing) but the other chancers who probably like I were at that age not having the faintest idea of the knock on effects of my actions. If you can all honestly say no way would you then I am keeping some top company these days and me mam's gonna be dead proud, and answering I wouldn't have been out at that time of night is a reflection of your parents not you!

Doubt I'd have been running around town late at night, but if like you say I was walking past and saw something as an opportunist and grabbed it - yeah maybe I would have. But then I'd expect a punishment if I got caught. And if that punishment was a few smacks with a baton, I sure as fuck wouldn't do it again.

And I'd guess you're not inherently a bad person and probably a very useful member of society these days. The point being that the shite we get up to as kids is safely locked away in our past and part and parcel of the rite of passage into adulthood for many of us and yet we see the clammer towards dragonian punishment including the council threatening to evict families from houses that you and I could easily have been a member of. Make no mistake plenty will deserve the full force of justice wrought upon them but I fear we will witness a witch hunt orchestrated by a self righteous justice which refuses to acknowledge that there by the grace of god go they.

TFC said:
National service. These little cunts have to learn discipline somewhere.

If you were a professional serving soldier, would you want one of those cowardly twats watching your back? I know I wouldn't.
I agree that they need to learn discipline and respect but it should start early and if not in the home, then it should be taught at school.
I'd bring back corporal punishment in schools. I know all the arguments against it and in a modern society like ours we shouldn't need it. Unfortunately it's the only some of these kids will learn. Most of them already confuse respect with fear. Fine, lets give them something to be scared of.

mcmanus said:
TMQ give your head a wobble just for a moment. If you are to treat other posters' views with complete contempt, just assume your morals and ethics are beyond reproach and then spout 'just Foe me' when someone pulls you up I think debating anything with yourself as pointless.

Not at all, mate.

There's numerous examples just from today of me debating with people with quite different views to my own.

Some posters simply wish to rake through the mud in an attempt to belittle me which is petty and self serving. It's only those posters I advise to 'foe' me. Notice how few of them actually address what I said in the here and now, they all refer to things I've said in the past, or in some cases total fabrications.

stony said:
TFC said:

If you were a professional serving soldier, would you want one of those cowardly twats watching your back? I know I wouldn't.
I agree that they need to learn discipline and respect but it should start early and if not in the home, then it should be taught at school.
I'd bring back corporal punishment in schools. I know all the arguments against it and in a modern society like ours we shouldn't need it. Unfortunately it's the only some of these kids will learn. Most of them already confuse respect with fear. Fine, lets give them something to be scared of.

I had a paragraph all written about corporal punishment, then deleted it in favour of my 2 sentence rant ;)

I agree that discipline and respect must be integrated into our society somewhere, preferably at a younger age when it will actually sink in. Not really arsed where it comes from tbh whether it be bringing back corporal punishment, national service, better parenting, but something simply has to change.

The scenes of this last week or so have no place in a supposed cornerstone of civilised society....and things arent getting any better from a socio economic standpoint.

stony said:
TFC said:

I must agree here, even though I understand the thinking and would love to find an alternative with similar benefits, but the fact of the matter is, professional soldiers found National Service recruits an annoying distraction at best. This would most definately be the case with some of the low life feral scum we are alluding to and would involve the time and expertise of experienced NCO's and Officers being wasted trying to infuse discipline from scratch.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Captain Kompany said:
If I've got a different view I will say it straight out. I won't be condescending towards other posters who have a different view point.

"Why wait for him to commit crimes before we sort the problem out. The problem is the people who were rioting."

Sorry, but when I see stuff like this I feel I have 2 options - I can weep at the total lack of humanity, intelligence and common sense or I can laugh and make light of it in the hope that others see how ridiculous you are.

It's nothing personal.

It's amazing how you put yourself up on a pedastal above us mere mortals. Somebody has a different view to you and it's suddnely a total lack of humanity, intelligence and common sense. If there's one thing I don't lack it's intelligence. I'd beat you in any skill based game. Poker, Chess you name it. An A-level in media studies (or some other shitty non-qualification) does not make you intelligent. I personally think liberal apologists like you are what's wrong with society and I'd have you and any others strung over the white cliffs of dover given my way.

baton%2026.jpg

+

chav.jpg

=

henry-winkler-as-the-fonz-001.jpg

Captain Kompany said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Captain Kompany said:
If I've got a different view I will say it straight out. I won't be condescending towards other posters who have a different view point.

"Why wait for him to commit crimes before we sort the problem out. The problem is the people who were rioting."

Sorry, but when I see stuff like this I feel I have 2 options - I can weep at the total lack of humanity, intelligence and common sense or I can laugh and make light of it in the hope that others see how ridiculous you are.

It's nothing personal.

It's amazing how you put yourself up on a pedastal above us mere mortals. Somebody has a different view to you and it's suddnely a total lack of humanity, intelligence and common sense. If there's one thing I don't lack it's intelligence. I'd beat you in any skill based game. Poker, Chess you name it. An A-level in media studies (or some other shitty non-qualification) does not make you intelligent. I personally think liberal apologists like you are what's wrong with society and I'd have you and any others strung over the white cliffs of dover given my way.

Were you ever banned as Balotelli the Brilliant or did you just decide to use a new name for this subject? A week ago you were laughed at for your crazy fascist views, but now you are lauded. It's almost Shakespearian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.