First Game, Traveling Down From Edinburgh (Football Tourist alert)

I am a Hibs man actually :-)

Yeah, I was thinking it might be moved. Whatever hotel I book i'll make sure I can cancel/change.

I guessed ;-)

We have a few supporters clubs around Edinburgh/Glasgow. Could even look at one of their coaches?

A fair few friends travel down weekly when Rangers or someone else like support don't play.

Are you talking about the one Birch St mate? Looks like I can park at that one, right?
Don’t go there!

If I was visiting I would stay in town but if parking is your thing then Ashton is an option but it’s not the town area just a modern leisure destination with bowling/cinema etc which your son may like.

There is also a Village Hotel there and a Miller and Carter steakhouse which is decent or even stay in Altrincham or Didsbury which are nice towns with easy parking and are on the Metrolink and good choices of places for food.

Thanks mate. I'm actually over from New Zealand with my family visiting my folks etc for Christmas, so I'm relatively free over that week, but we leave on Saturday 4th. Whatever hotel I book I'll make sure it can be cancelled or changed.

Any idea when the dates will be properly locked in? I'm guessing more like November, right?
Last season, dates of the Christmas games were confirmed in the last few days of October.

£95 each. If join the the club that's £35 each and I'm not guaranteed a ticket, so this was my main option really.
Sounds too cheap for resale sites, I suspect you haven't gone as far as check out where they'll add about another 30% to the cost?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.