Fix The Roof

Tanzeylee said:
Or alternatively wear a coat with a hood and man the fuck up...

And the women? It doesn't matter what you wear if it water runs onto you for two hours.

Corky said:
The temporary covers around 120 and I assume 111 were shockingly inadequate yesterday. Any sort of heavy rain and it just runs through the gaps, and the club have had over 4 months to sort something proper out.

There are puddles from previous days whether or not it rains on match day, so this problem should have been known. It reflects badly on the club charging a fortune for tickets then doing a botched job in the corners.

Man the fuck up.

dobobobo said:
Corky said:
The temporary covers around 120 and I assume 111 were shockingly inadequate yesterday. Any sort of heavy rain and it just runs through the gaps, and the club have had over 4 months to sort something proper out.

There are puddles from previous days whether or not it rains on match day, so this problem should have been known. It reflects badly on the club charging a fortune for tickets then doing a botched job in the corners.

Man the fuck up.

See the reply above to your sexist small minded comment. Thanks.

Corky said:
dobobobo said:
Corky said:

Man the fuck up.

See the reply above to your sexist small minded comment. Thanks.

See mine to yours.

corkey i think its one of those things we have to put up with while this work gets done, think back to the days of Oldham away in the days of no roofs

Tanzeylee said:

marco said:
this is shocking ,you would think there was some sort of major building job being carried out here

I reckon you're both missing the point here. We, in the corners, were asked to fork out £50 more per season ticket this season (just like all other season ticket holders). We didn't know how we would be affected by the roof and weren't informed that we would spend the entire season getting pissed wet through.

The temporary roof is a joke. It leaks and we're all getting soaked from the big gap behind us. Yet the club chose to increase our Season Ticket price for what is, at the moment, a far inferior experience

Pompey had no roof until 2007/08 and its wasn't as bad as this as you don't have it collecting and running onto you through a gap.

wolfie1988 said:
Tanzeylee said:

marco said:
this is shocking ,you would think there was some sort of major building job being carried out here

I reckon you're both missing the point here. We, in the corners, were asked to fork out £50 more per season ticket this season (just like all other season ticket holders). We didn't know how we would be affected by the roof and weren't informed that we would spend the entire season getting pissed wet through.

The temporary roof is a joke. It leaks and we're all getting soaked from the big gap behind us. Yet the club chose to increase our Season Ticket price for what is, at the moment, a far inferior experience

Why wait till it pisses it down to do something about it? (i.e. post a thread on BlueMoon.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.