Fix The Roof

Eccles Blue said:
quiet_riot said:
B6RbdMaCUAAKpii.jpg

Oh my goodness there's empty seats there, delete this photograph asap! Before the empty seats brigade see it!!.

Seriously:
Is there anything we on Blue Moon forum can do about this? errrr, No

Is there anything the club can do about this? errrrr Maybe

So who would you report this to? errrr Blue Moon. (Really??)

For the person who said that it was bone dry on the concourse after aisle 124, sorry it wasn't, there were puddles all the way down to at least 125 onward.

on the basis of that pic the water 'per leak' is affecting say 8 seats, i think the club would have no choice but to refund you in full for the games you have been affected

Eccles Blue said:
quiet_riot said:

Oh my goodness there's empty seats there, delete this photograph asap! Before the empty seats brigade see it!!.

Seriously:
Is there anything we on Blue Moon forum can do about this? errrr, No

Is there anything the club can do about this? errrrr Maybe

So who would you report this to? errrr Blue Moon. (Really??)

For the person who said that it was bone dry on the concourse after aisle 124, sorry it wasn't, there were puddles all the way down to at least 125 onward.

that was me and maybe it was further up than 123, it just seemed to be getting dryer after the bar as I walked round the concourse after the game heading for a tram. Also the club must be aware as it happened earlier on in the season and people complained to the, stewardswho found them seats elsewhere/let them stand at the back

Also yesterday before the match a head steward was inspecting the area and on his radio about 15min before kick off, it only happens when the rain is severe and does not affect me as it's just a few rows in front, but can understand people being annoyed by it, but yeah better to officially let the club know so they can look into it if it bothers you

Get Joe, to give you his head & shoulders . No point wasting a good shower

The picture is just one of the problems

Lots of people were seen reporting it to stewards, as many would not take to their seats until the match started and waited at the top. The main problem for the lower seems to be the gap between the real roof and the fixed roof which acts as a waterfall. The upper tier may know more about the gap at the back of the roof.

The assumption was that if it was being reported by scores of people the match day staff, who observed it themselves, then the club know about it.

marco said:
corkey i think its one of those things we have to put up with while this work gets done, think back to the days of Oldham away in the days of no roofs

Yeah - all my formative City supporting years were spent on the roofless North Stand at Maine Road. It pissed down every fuckin' home match. Moss Side monsoooooons! So pissed wet through the bastards wouldn't let us back on the footy specials. Had to walk home all the fuckin' way down Rochdale Road!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.