Fix The Roof

i think corkys point is here is that its not like rain but more of a constant run of water like a tap left on which is concentrated on a few selected seats,if this is the case then fair point from him, i'd be onto the club if your not happy

marco said:
i think corkys point is here is that its not like rain but more of a constant run of water like a tap left on which is concentrated on a few selected seats,if this is the case then fair point from him, i'd be onto the club if your not happy

Come on marco, play the game!! ;-)

the point is being missed here, no one is arsed about getting rained on, been to many an uncovered stand and got piss wet through, but there are parts of the second teir that cover the back of the lower teir where water is coming through, not like rain but like if you were sat under a constantly runing tap on full power,so if you were sat/stood under it it would be shite. it only affects a couple of seats in each area but leave it impossible to sit there

Edit - Marco has already made the point while I typed and yeah it is just like that

Corky said:
The temporary covers around 120 and I assume 111 were shockingly inadequate yesterday. Any sort of heavy rain and it just runs through the gaps, and the club have had over 4 months to sort something proper out.

There are puddles from previous days whether or not it rains on match day, so this problem should have been known. It reflects badly on the club charging a fortune for tickets then doing a botched job in the corners.
Can't be as bad as the Gene Kelly stand at Maine Road

urban genie said:
the point is being missed here, no one is arsed about getting rained on, been to many an uncovered stand and got piss wet through, but there are parts of the second teir that cover the back of the lower teir where water is coming through, not like rain but like if you were sat under a constantly runing tap on full power,so if you were sat/stood under it it would be shite. it only affects a couple of seats in each area but leave it impossible to sit there

So why rant about it on a forum (not you). Contact a club and see what they say.

If Corky had done this and City had told him to fuck off then I'd could empathise. But based on what he has posted, he hasn't, and it's all to do with Corky's favourite subject on here - ticket prices.

dobobobo said:
urban genie said:

So why rant about it on a forum (not you). Contact a club and see what they say.

If Corky had done this and City had told him to fuck off then I'd could empathise. But based on what he has posted, he hasn't, and it's all to do with Corky's favourite subject on here - ticket prices.

they may offer to move him for the rest of the season, cant see them giving him any form of reduction on what he has paid

B6RbdMaCUAAKpii.jpg

quiet_riot said:

Oh my goodness there's empty seats there, delete this photograph asap! Before the empty seats brigade see it!!.

Seriously:
Is there anything we on Blue Moon forum can do about this? errrr, No

Is there anything the club can do about this? errrrr Maybe

So who would you report this to? errrr Blue Moon. (Really??)

For the person who said that it was bone dry on the concourse after aisle 124, sorry it wasn't, there were puddles all the way down to at least 125 onward.

marco said:
dobobobo said:
urban genie said:

they may offer to move him for the rest of the season, cant see them giving him any form of reduction on what he has paid

Yep, when the Sunderland match tickets were released there were a shit load of seats availabe, so like I say if City had told people affected to fuck off I could understand their point of view and their anger. However, I don't think City have even been contacted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.