Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

New York City are playing a home game in LA in a few weeks...
Well, New York fans aren't limited to sitting in a single section of the stadium with tickets on allocation going only to the most loyal fans either.

Obviously it's no secret the US is larger. But in most (all?) sports, COVID-excepting, regular season game schedules are set up a year in advance and rarely change, except for baseball, and that's in the case of rain -- really the only team sport subject to regular weather delays/changes.

While playoffs obviously get scheduled at season-end, almost all of those games are broadcast nationally in every sport too.

Erm so now a very late night for me hopefully home for 1am than up for work at 6am so a couple of hours sleep. Thanks sky. Than up again on Wednesday but at least sleeping over and no work till Friday. I will be bloody knackered ! I'm getting to old for all this mucking around Manchester in a day is knackering enough for a 3pm ko but 4:30

No issue with the derby, it's much better than an early kick off, the Palace game is an absolute disgrace, they've completely ruined what is usually a fantastic away day and made it impossible for many. City really should be putting out a statement to express their disappointment at the lack of consideration for fans, it's unlikely the mke a difference but at least highlight it and get people talking about it, every away match going fan can relate and will be sympathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.