Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

Re Palace -- America may suck in a lot of ways but at least our professional sports leagues don't pull shit like this. It's great for me -- I can go to my pub lunchtime Monday (owned by a Palace fan) and have a wonderful time -- but how the hell do Manc fans get home that night from south London?
There are no travelling away fans in American games so they can show Chicago v Tampa in whatever sports on any day / time of the day they want.

No issue with the derby, it's much better than an early kick off, the Palace game is an absolute disgrace, they've completely ruined what is usually a fantastic away day and made it impossible for many. City really should be putting out a statement to express their disappointment at the lack of consideration for fans, it's unlikely the mke a difference but at least highlight it and get people talking about it, every away match going fan can relate and will be sympathetic.
Was speaking to a mate about this scenario the other week. I honestly think there should be some rule implemented for these night games. Something along the lines of not permitted if travelling distance is more than 100 miles or so.

BT have

If we beat Fulham and win 5th round then QF same weekend as Brighton. Pretty likely we will get to QFs

Even more likely is either us or Brighton gets to the QF. Only needs one to get there and the league game gets rearranged.

I've not seen the fixtures but late Sunday and a Monday night game is this a ploy to put pressure on us if Liverpool play and win before us??
We're currently in the middle of a run of five or six league games where we play before them so we can't really complain if they have their turn at playing first.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.