Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

Wish the MSM would start pushing these thoughts. They are taking the piss yet again just as they did with Brentford, Arsenal and Southampton

So much for all the shite that was spouted during the lock downs about football not being the same without fans. They don't give a shit about match going fans unless it suits them. It's about time there was some consideration made that suits both the match-goers and the armchair watchers.

Knowing it will go on general sale, I've told the other half that we'll go down to London on the Sunday and come back Tuesday for a break and to see the capital on the Monday. At what point should I tell her we're going to the game? I'm thinking when we get off the train at Norwood Junction.

Knowing it will go on general sale, I've told the other half that we'll go down to London on the Sunday and come back Tuesday for a break and to see the capital on the Monday. At what point should I tell her we're going to the game? I'm thinking when we get off the train at Norwood Junction.
Tell her as soon as cos she'll get well excited when you say " I am taking you to The Palace" Also you can't be accused of telling lies can you. Just a bit misleading maybe...

I think Brighton at home highly likely to be off as we will get pass petersbrough and make it to the next round

Does anyone know how many fa cup quarter final games are on TV if we get past Peterborough?

I really need us to not to be playing Saturday at 3pm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.