Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

Not sure what the fuss is about.opposite is true if they drop points does it give you a “boost” like when scum drew 4-4 with Everton at home we followed up with win at wolves.
I get your point. Depends on whether you are an optimistic or not. I unfortunately am a bit of a pessimist, so my glass is always half empty rather than half full.

Hi there!

I have a ticket for Man City vs Liverpool. I wrote some days ago to the club asking what would determine the final date for that match and Man City told me it depended on the UEL draw.

So it will be Man City - Atlético.

Does anybody know when will be the final date for Man City vs Liverpool? I need to book flights and room.

Thank you in advance! :)

Hi there!

I have a ticket for Man City vs Liverpool. I wrote some days ago to the club asking what would determine the final date for that match and Man City told me it depended on the UEL draw.

So it will be Man City - Atlético.

Does anybody know when will be the final date for Man City vs Liverpool? I need to book flights and room.

Thank you in advance! :)
Be patient. You should know today! If we play Tuesday the game will be Saturday, if Wednesday then Sunday from memory. Waiting for the dates to be arranged.

Be patient. You should know today! If we play Tuesday the game will be Saturday, if Wednesday then Sunday from memory. Waiting for the dates to be arranged.

The club said that if either team was playing on the Tuesday then the game would be Saturday.

You'd think one of us will be playing Tuesday.

The CL fixtures should be out soon (in the next hour or so) and that would also decide the Liverpool game which is most likely to be Saturday now and not Sunday. Will update the calendar in about 15 mins after these all are finalized.

The CL fixtures should be out soon (in the next hour or so) and that would also decide the Liverpool game which is most likely to be Saturday now and not Sunday. Will update the calendar in about 15 mins after these all are finalized.
Thank you

I have just had an email from city the game is 16.30 on the 10th April (Sunday)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.