Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

Liverpool also play on same days, Tue before and Wed after ... so I guess the game against them remains on Sunday!
Do you think we should expect today an official confirmation from Premier League?

For me it would have more sense if the game was on saturday, so then both teams would play UEL games 4 days before and 4 days after the premier league match.

The CL fixtures should be out soon (in the next hour or so) and that would also decide the Liverpool game which is most likely to be Saturday now and not Sunday. Will update the calendar in about 15 mins after these all are finalized.

Calendar Updated!

Do you think we should expect today an official confirmation from Premier League?

For me it would have more sense if the game was on saturday, so then both teams would play UEL games 4 days before and 4 days after the premier league match.

Yes it would make sense but when do PL and TV companies have that kind of common sense ... they don't care, Sky wants the game to be Sunday 4:30pm slot as prime time game, last one of the gameweek and that's what they'll get. Only caveat they had placed on that Sat 5:30 option was this:

16:30 Man City v Liverpool (Sky Sports)**

** This match will move to Saturday 9 April, 17:30, should Man City or Liverpool be scheduled to play in UEFA Champions League on Tuesday 12 April

So I guess, this one is not changing ...

Don't see those dates or any other games dates confirmed anywhere else??

On City's website as well:

And on UEFA's website as well:

Yes it would make sense but when do PL and TV companies have that kind of common sense ... they don't care, Sky wants the game to be Sunday 4:30pm slot as prime time game, last one of the gameweek and that's what they'll get. Only caveat they had placed on that Sat 5:30 option was this:

16:30 Man City v Liverpool (Sky Sports)**

** This match will move to Saturday 9 April, 17:30, should Man City or Liverpool be scheduled to play in UEFA Champions League on Tuesday 12 April

So I guess, this one is not changing ...
What an accurate answer, i'm so grateful. Sooo let's start open flight companies sites!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.