Fixtures Calendar - 2021/22

Any news on the next batch of dates yet pal? @MAG @dawlish dave

They haven't announced when, only said (when they released first half of Feb) that the next half would come out after the Carabao Cup Quarters (and the Semi-Final draw) which has happened now so expecting anytime this week really.

Future TV Dates (See on calendar in first post of this thread as well):
March Fixtures - To be announced on 24th January
April Fixtures - Announcement on 21 Feb
May Fixtures - Announcement on 4 April
Final Day Fixtures - Announcement on 17 May

Really need to know about the Spurs game early as if it changes.
It will definitely change for TV ... most likely to be picked by Sky, so either 5:30pm on Sat or one of the Super Sunday slots ... could also be on MNF as we don't have any midweek game following that.

I'm surprised BT has managed to pick both our Arsenal (A) and Chelsea (H) games in January and Sky is left with Saints (A) only, and in Feb also they only have our Norwich (A), while BT obviously will have our CL knockout ties to show as well, which is why I think there is a strong likelihood of Sky picking this one.

It will definitely change for TV ... most likely to be picked by Sky, so either 5:30pm on Sat or one of the Super Sunday slots ... could also be on MNF as we don't have any midweek game following that.

I'm surprised BT has managed to pick both our Arsenal (A) and Chelsea (H) games in January and Sky is left with Saints (A) only, and in Feb also they only have our Norwich (A), while BT obviously will have our CL knockout ties to show as well, which is why I think there is a strong likelihood of Sky picking this one.
Hope it's the Sat, have to wangle a day off work if it's the Sun, cheers MAG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.