Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's source for that? Not on City site or PL.
It was reported on the City site when the September TV games were announced.

Starting this season, a team won’t play at Saturday lunchtime if it’s had an away CL game on the preceding Wednesday evening.

It was reported on the City site when the September TV games were announced.

Starting this season, a team won’t play at Saturday lunchtime if it’s had an away CL game on the preceding Wednesday evening.
So you can go on city's website to buy a ticket for a game in 4 weeks with no indication that it might kick off 5 hours later than advertised...

So you can go on city's website to buy a ticket for a game in 4 weeks with no indication that it might kick off 5 hours later than advertised...
Yes, every fixture is changeable right up to when it actually kicks off, and that’d be stated in fine print at the bottom of fixtures page as well as on each ticket … always been like that, not sure why you’re so upset? It’s nothing new, and this isn’t the only fixture that would change depending on how the CL fixtures fall but about three other fixtures in October are all dependent on the CL schedule … plus this happens every year!?!

Yes, every fixture is changeable right up to when it actually kicks off, and that’d be stated in fine print at the bottom of fixtures page as well as on each ticket … always been like that, not sure why you’re so upset? It’s nothing new, and this isn’t the only fixture that would change depending on how the CL fixtures fall but about three other fixtures in October are all dependent on the CL schedule … plus this happens every year!?!
Its a nightmare for people.that work on shift/ rota patterns and folk that need to organise travel as you know.
It pisses me off most,as it is mostly for the armchairs that never go ,a nice convenient time for them.
I would love to be able to have several full week holidays instead of using 20-25 individual single days just to watch City.

Its a nightmare for people.that work on shift/ rota patterns and folk that need to organise travel as you know.
It pisses me off most,as it is mostly for the armchairs that never go ,a nice convenient time for them.
I would love to be able to have several full week holidays instead of using 20-25 individual single days just to watch City.

I’m in the same boat, and for me every home game is a ten hour return trip just to get to and back from … but whining every fucking post isn’t going to change how fixtures get sorted and then feigning surprised as if this is the first time it’s happened only pisses off people further who are already pissed off at waiting for the fixtures to be finalised … it is what it is, and going on and on and on here won’t change one fucking thing.

I’m in the same boat, and for me every home game is a ten hour return trip just to get to and back from … but whining every fucking post isn’t going to change how fixtures get sorted and then feigning surprised as if this is the first time it’s happened only pisses off people further who are already pissed off at waiting for the fixtures to be finalised … it is what it is, and going on and on and on here won’t change one fucking thing.
thats really pissed me off

They're selling a ticket for an event at a particular time on a particular day with no indication that it's subject to change.

And they could have fixed the Manchester derby for 12.30 on the Saturday and the N London derby for 5.30 and had two games on Sunday with teams not in the CL.

If we don't get upset by this crap, they'll keep doing it. No wonder we get Tory governments.

They're selling a ticket for an event at a particular time on a particular day with no indication that it's subject to change.

And they could have fixed the Manchester derby for 12.30 on the Saturday and the N London derby for 5.30 and had two games on Sunday with teams not in the CL.

If we don't get upset by this crap, they'll keep doing it. No wonder we get Tory governments.
Not sure where you’re looking at but I see this “Subject to move depending on UCL fixtures” at both fixtures as well as ticketing sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.