Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where you’re looking at but I see this “Subject to move depending on UCL fixtures” at both fixtures as well as ticketing sections.

Two clicks and you can buy a £400 package for 2nd October, 1400 kick off. No suggestion of a possible move to an unspecified time the previous day.

Last edited:
They're selling a ticket for an event at a particular time on a particular day with no indication that it's subject to change.

And they could have fixed the Manchester derby for 12.30 on the Saturday and the N London derby for 5.30 and had two games on Sunday with teams not in the CL.

If we don't get upset by this crap, they'll keep doing it. No wonder we get Tory governments.
I can understand matches being subject to change, Not doing cartwheels, but you can plan (to some extent) around a contingency.
The stated derby contingency is incomplete because we won't play Sunday Tuesday. The suggestion on here that the match be moved to the Saturday 5:30 seems as good as any. But that is only an assumption - and we know where they can get us.
I can get my hold around the other October matches but am pretty miffed that there is this confusion for this match.

ps - This involves 4 sets of supporters. Can't stand United but why their supporters and Wolves/West Ham should be put through this is poor.

Reactions: Vic
I can understand matches being subject to change, Not doing cartwheels, but you can plan (to some extent) around a contingency.
The stated derby contingency is incomplete because we won't play Sunday Tuesday. The suggestion on here that the match be moved to the Saturday 5:30 seems as good as any. But that is only an assumption - and we know where they can get us.
I can get my hold around the other October matches but am pretty miffed that there is this confusion for this match.

ps - This involves 4 sets of supporters. Can't stand United but why their supporters and Wolves/West Ham should be put through this is poor.
I don't understand why the TV companies want the uncertainty either for their staff. Coach firms / corporate venues / etc all having to keep two dates free and possibly turning away other customers. Police / contractors the same with people wanting to know which day. Some might even have to miss kids' birthdays. But the main problem is simply the lack of clarity about a possible change of day/time.

Just to flag up, R3 Carabao Cup draw is actually tomorrow from 9.45pm (not Friday) - apparently on Sky Football Channel and also via their YouTube channel.

Just to flag up, R3 Carabao Cup draw is actually tomorrow from 9.45pm (not Friday) - apparently on Sky Football Channel and also via their YouTube channel.

And that's exactly what the calendar on page one now shows ;-)

You might also be interested in this thread as well ...

The CL fixtures would probably come out tomorrow (and along with that the PL changes will get confirmed too), but I'm going up to Manchester for the game tomorrow and am not coming back till Sunday night, and not taking my PC with me ... so the calendar on here will be updated when I'm back, either late on Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Thought I'd leave this here, anticipating the hundreds of messages I'd be sent over the weekend telling me the calendar is wrong :p

The CL fixtures would probably come out tomorrow (and along with that the PL changes will get confirmed too), but I'm going up to Manchester for the game tomorrow and am not coming back till Sunday night, and not taking my PC with me ... so the calendar on here will be updated when I'm back, either late on Sunday evening or Monday morning.

Thought I'd leave this here, anticipating the hundreds of messages I'd be sent over the weekend telling me the calendar is wrong :p
Out now. You’ve got the first three guessed right. The last 3 are the other day. Not far wrong.

Bright at home will surely now be moved to Saturday 5.30pm from Sunday 2pm. In fact the arsenal game on the Thursday before will also surely need to be moved. Stupid idea to put it on a Thursday in the first place. Crap week playing Liverpool away Sunday, arsenal away presumably now Wednesday, Brighton at home on the Saturday then champions league on the Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.