Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
5th Jan maybe?
And 7th we play FA Cup 3rd round? Ain't happening. Only other chance is if both us and they get out of League Cup before the QF or SF stage and then use those midweeks ... but all those are Sky games and so is this postponed one for us (so will remain) ... plus it's not just one game or two teams that's postponed ... the whole gameweek was done with so they'd have to find a totally free space somewhere for all 20 teams to slot 10 games, plus 5 or so would need to be televised as well so not just one slot for all games but staggered over 2-3 days over a mid-week ... the FA Cup replays will have to give way for 16/17 Jan or 7/8 Feb to be free'ed up or else the first available slot is 4/5 April by when teams in League Cup Final and FA Cup QF would all have those fixtures piled up already as well.

And 7th we play FA Cup 3rd round? Ain't happening. Only other chance is if both us and they get out of League Cup before the QF or SF stage and then use those midweeks ... but all those are Sky games and so is this postponed one for us (so will remain) ... plus it's not just one game or two teams that's postponed ... the whole gameweek was done with so they'd have to find a totally free space somewhere for all 20 teams to slot 10 games, plus 5 or so would need to be televised as well so not just one slot for all games but staggered over 2-3 days over a mid-week ... the FA Cup replays will have to give way for 16/17 Jan or 7/8 Feb to be free'ed up or else the first available slot is 4/5 April by when teams in League Cup Final and FA Cup QF would all have those fixtures piled up already as well.
Could play 8, 11, 15?

Will you be taking the bank holiday?
I actually won't be because my academic term starts the week after regardless and any work that doesnt get done will need to get done at some other point. But regardless I don't think taking a bank holiday proves the existence of God (though it would admittedly make theologians jobs a lot easier).

I actually won't be because my academic term starts the week after regardless and any work that doesnt get done will need to get done at some other point. But regardless I don't think taking a bank holiday proves the existence of God (though it would admittedly make theologians jobs a lot easier).
I'm taking my May Day,cant wait ;-)
wonder if he is

They're already booked ... don't know what you are looking at?

Dec 31st and Jan 1st is weekend games, Mon/Tue/Wed is New Years fixture when we have Chelsea (A) ... weekend of 7th is FA Cup R3 ... mid week 10/11 is League Cup QF ... next weekend of 14/15 is United (A)

1662821068849.png1662821054025.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.