Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another theory of course of not having a PL game for almost a month is that Liverpool are shite right now, so PL has just jumped on an opportunity to give them time to sort themselves out, so they can have them back in the title race ...

IF next weekend goes the way this one did, we last played the PL game on 3rd September and the next PL game for us will be the derby on 2nd October ... a whole month without PL and this is supposedly the cramped season with World Cup in the middle of it.
Hard to predict how this plays out. Liverpool have a bit of time on the training pitch, but so do both Chelsea (and Brighton) who Liverpool are facing in the next few games so that gives their managers a bit of time.

So that would mean Monday being a bank holiday,also my hospital appointment that I've waited for 6 month's cancilled.
I'm in the same boat. Hoping it won't get postponed. I think they are still trying to catch up after COVID. Fingers crossed they will still run the clinics.

Is it TT today? Lost bit of interest once Roglic retired
No mate - last mountain stage - 5 climbs in total, 60 odd km left now.
You might have missed it with all the other news recently but did you see what JV/Roglic as a statement on his crash, basically naming/blaming Fred Wright and leaving him hanging out to dry? Caused a bit of a stir in the cycling world, to put it mildly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.