Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea was Sunday evening and the game after was Wed in Kiev. 21/2 and 24/2
Gone down in folklore this one. So many think we were made to play sunday tuesday, so easy mistake to make. In actual fact we tried to make a point at the wrong time and blew the fa cup at a time when every cup counted.

On these fixture changes it unreal how City can get it so wrong! Its almost like a 5pm friday job. Send it out, watch it hit sent box and shut down for the weekend - we can always sort it on monday morning.
So professional from the top until it hits anything that effects us fans.

Re the United game, If we play CL the following Tuesday theyll be so kind to move us to the early sunday kick off, if wednesday they get the prime later slot. Thats worth us kicking off not a sun-wed arrangement. Guaranteed to be away in CL.

Edit - looks like they got there in the end!

Sunday 2 October (time TBC): Manchester City v Manchester United* live on Sky

Sunday 16 October - 16:30: Liverpool v Manchester City live on Sky

Thursday 20 October - 20:15: Arsenal v Manchester City** live on Amazon

Saturday 29 October - 12:30: Leicester City Manchester City*** live on BT

* KO will either be at 14:00 or 16:30 depending on our Champions League involvement.

** Will move to Wednesday 19:30 if playing in Champions League the following Tuesday

*** Will move to 19:45 if City are away in the Champions League the preceding Wednesday

Dead clear! Basically the Liverpool game is the only one locked in? Feel for those who need to book travel.

Last edited:
Gone down in folklore this one. So many think we were made to play sunday tuesday, so easy mistake to make. In actual fact we tried to make a point at the wrong time and blew the fa cup at a time when every cup counted.

On these fixture changes it unreal how City can get it so wrong! Its almost like a 5pm friday job. Send it out, watch it hit sent box and shut down for the weekend - we can always sort it on monday morning.

Re the United game, If we play CL the following Tuesday theyll be so kind to move us to the early sunday kick off, if wednesday they get the prime later slot. Thats worth us kicking off not a sun-wed arrangement. Guaranteed to be away in CL.

* KO will either be at 14:00 or 16:30 depending on our Champions League involvement.

** Will move to Wednesday 19:30 if playing in Champions League the following Tuesday

*** Will move to 19:45 if City are away in the Champions League the preceding Wednesday

Dead clear! Basically the Liverpool game is the only one locked in? Feel for those who need to book travel.

its even worse when you work.weekends and have to start booking holidays for games too !

Has anybody ever before had to play a Premier League game (and not just any game) two days before a Champions League game? How can this be allowed to stand?

Shite pal, must be infuriating to book holidays and then the game change
and my manager wont let me cancel if a game moves sat to sun ( if i'v booked sat off ) or i have booked the sunday and tv moves it back to saturday,last season,i ended up using 2 days holiday for 1 city game.

Last edited:
Just wondering when the club intend to send out mobile tickets for the Bournemouth game. I was deleting a bunch of old emails and noticed that the ticket for the Villa game last season was sent out nearly 2 months before the game. Obviously, that wasn't do-able this early in the season, but I thought they might have been out by now.

In addition to the above, I think City v Brighton is now Sunday 23rd at 14:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.