Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is IF we're not playing CL on Tuesday 25th - if we are then Arsenal away goes back to Wed. 19th and Brighton to Sat. 22nd.
Yeah was planning on Brighton to but I’ll wait until CL draw at the end of august to see 100% if it’s sat or Sun.

Is the wolves game fixed now and won't be moved depending on champions league draw?

Is the wolves game fixed now and won't be moved depending on champions league draw?
No, it’s not fixed, only thing fixed is that BT Sport will show it … for now it’s Sat 12:30pm kickoff but that’s if our second CL group game falls on a Tuesday before … if that is on Wednesday then this Wolves game would move to a later kickoff on Saturday (5:30pm most likely, but can also be 7:45pm) so don’t book anything around it till that CL draw (and subsequent fixtures release)

with all these changes its a good job I don't live in a different country and have to book travel early to avoid ludicrously high charges for each home and away game (is there a sarcasm emoji?)

with all these changes its a good job I don't live in a different country and have to book travel early to avoid ludicrously high charges for each home and away game (is there a sarcasm emoji?)
I would hold back booking any train journey at weekends for the foreseeable as the chances of getting there and back are not good.

"These details are subject to us not being involved in the UEFA Champions League the following Tuesday."

What a shambles.

City confirming the game will take place at a particular time, unless it doesnt.
So still a chance of this game moving to Saturday 1st October?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.