Fixtures Calendar - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mag’s calendar has March fixtures due for announcement this Wednesday, but seeing we have an FA Cup weekend looming with the draw for next round to follow, I do wonder if they’ll push back any announcements till after that. I’d expect Sky to want our Newcastle game on the weekend after the Cup 5th round for example.
I would suspect you are correct but it does beg the question of if you can see that, why didn't they just factor that into their plans in the first place and set the decision for after the draw as they will have known fa cup dates before they set their dates.

They should announce the fixtures today right? I don't see anything on man city website yet

They should announce the fixtures today right? I don't see anything on man city website yet
As per always, really need to know these asap. If they announce today, and that's a very big IF, probably later this afternoon. Wouldn't surprise me if it's next week, but miracles happen.

The dates are only "provisional" for these announcements ... and they sometimes miss these by a week or even couple of weeks. And even on the day when they announce its not till late afternoon.

1674639889284.png

Is there a chance Leipzig at home could be moved to Wednesday, if palace gets moved to Sunday, or is it set in stone that it'll be Tuesday

Cheers, always best to check these things before booking trains
UEFA fixtures never change once they’re confirmed other for than for some exceptional non-football circumstances like Arsenal having a game postponed when the queen died.
Domestic fixtures get changed to accommodate UEFA but never the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.