Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Weird kick-off time for the derby - an hour earlier than what the Super Sunday game normally kicks off at. Is there any reason for that?
Would guess it’s the local plod who would have driven this, the normal 2pm kick off on the same day is now 1pm.

Weird kick-off time for the derby - an hour earlier than what the Super Sunday game normally kicks off at. Is there any reason for that?
I noticed that. The earlier TV game that day is at 1:00pm rather than the usual 2:00pm so I suspect that there’s a major event of some description happening in the early evening and they want the football done and dusted early. I haven’t got round to investigating any further yet.

Is the Brighton game now set in stone no matter what?
You can never say never these days but I’d say it’s as close to being set in stone as it possibly could be.
It immediately follows the international break so there shouldn’t be any late fixture changes to affect it.

Calendar is now updated with October fixtures in the first post.

I am away for a couple of weeks next, so both the Carabao Cup R3 draw (on 30th August) and Champions League draw (on 31st August) will need to wait for a few days till I'm back. I'll update the calendar with possibly all CL fixtures as soon as I'm back (on 4th Sept).

Calendar is now updated with October fixtures in the first post.

I am away for a couple of weeks next, so both the Carabao Cup R3 draw (on 30th August) and Champions League draw (on 31st August) will need to wait for a few days till I'm back. I'll update the calendar with possibly all CL fixtures as soon as I'm back (on 4th Sept).
Can you schedule your holidays around the cup draws so we don't have to wait in future :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.