Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Don't think police advice is given much consideration anymore.

Not aware of any recent slot swaps for any reason. There have been moves to 7.45 on a Saturday but not swaps.

Only guessing but I’d be very surprised if the Arsenal, Tottenham game last week wasn’t the early Sunday game on police advice/ insistence.

I’m certain Sky would have had it in the prime 4.30 slot, given the option.

Will we play the Brentford home game at the first opportunity IE, the midweek allocated to the next round of the EFL cup? Or possibly one of the mid weeks reserved for the EFL semi finals?

Have cleared all the Carabao Cup next round dates from the calendar:

Are we any the wiser of when changes will be made?

£75 difference for me whether the Liverpool game is 12:30pm or 17:30pm
Klopp doesn’t like 12:30 kick offs (the only thing I agree with him) but it’ll depend on which Broadcaster get the match, Sky and it’s definitely 17:30, TNT, it could be 12:30 or 19:45, guess that doesn’t help you too much.

Klopp doesn’t like 12:30 kick offs (the only thing I agree with him) but it’ll depend on which Broadcaster get the match, Sky and it’s definitely 17:30, TNT, it could be 12:30 or 19:45, guess that doesn’t help you too much.
With us playing Champions league on the Tuesday i doubt we'd agree the 19:45 or 17:30 times. Its coming off the back of international break so the 12:30 slot looks most likely. Sky will be fighting to keep the game and later slot, but it was 12:30 on Saturday last April, live on BT and a more importnant game in the season then. Dont know why it's taking so long to confirm. With the poxy kick-off time, a few hundred tickets for the game appeared on the City site the day before the game. Speculation was that they couldn't sell hospitality at the early time, you'd need to be in for 11am. So keep an eye on that if looking.

With us playing Champions league on the Tuesday i doubt we'd agree the 19:45 or 17:30 times. Its coming off the back of international break so the 12:30 slot looks most likely. Sky will be fighting to keep the game and later slot, but it was 12:30 on Saturday last April, live on BT and a more importnant game in the season then. Dont know why it's taking so long to confirm. With the poxy kick-off time, a few hundred tickets for the game appeared on the City site the day before the game. Speculation was that they couldn't sell hospitality at the early time, you'd need to be in for 11am. So keep an eye on that if looking.
I’ll be there regardless of time as it’s a £10 coach ride for me, about 10 miles from home. I don’t like the 12:30 kick off, it’s such a rush, would take 17:30 though, don’t mind that time at all.

Will we play the Brentford home game at the first opportunity IE, the midweek allocated to the next round of the EFL cup? Or possibly one of the mid weeks reserved for the EFL semi finals?
Both ourselves and Brentford being out does open a lot more possibilities, but I don't think it will happen during the next round of the league cup.

The next round is after the derby (Sunday) and both City and United are playing the Saturday after meaning both teams would realistically have to play the Wednesday and seeing as they got a home draw, I don't see us both playing Wednesday night.

I'd put money on the Brentford game happening in one of the midweeks during the first half of January.

My daughter mentioned Take That tickets go on sale for May at the Co-op live. If we get to semi final of champions league the second leg is scheduled 7th / 8th. Be busy with a concert scheduled on the same dates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.