Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Any idea when the Chelsea game 17 February gets a kick off time?

Any idea when the Chelsea game 17 February gets a kick off time?
We'll only know end of December, after the CL R16 draw and when Feb TV picks get announced. That will certainly be on TV, so will move ... and CL R16 ties around it will decide if we play Sat or Sun (or Fri/Mon).

No news on Brentford being rearranged?
I'd have thought it suited everyone to do it before Christmas - maybe they are waiting for Toney to come back.

No news on Brentford being rearranged?
I'd have thought it suited everyone to do it before Christmas - maybe they are waiting for Toney to come back.

Won’t be this year now.

The only free midweek we’ve had was between United and Bournemouth and it would have had to have been on the Wednesday, when United were at home. Which is presumably why they didn’t consider it then.

We'll only know end of December, after the CL R16 draw and when Feb TV picks get announced. That will certainly be on TV, so will move ... and CL R16 ties around it will decide if we play Sat or Sun (or Fri/Mon).
They will move it to whatever date and time inconveniences us most....

Won’t be this year now.

The only free midweek we’ve had was between United and Bournemouth and it would have had to have been on the Wednesday, when United were at home. Which is presumably why they didn’t consider it then.
Could have payed it midweek after the Sheffield game, only Carabao cup matches that midweek and FA Cup weekend after, would have been ideal.

Yes the midweek after the Sheff game no problem,by the way Carabao cup games after the FA Cup weekend not before.
I didn’t realise the Carabao games were not the midweek after the Xmas breaks however
I don’t think the mid week after the FA Cup would suit Brentford as that’s the week leading up to their mid winter break IE they don't play the weekend of the 13th/14th. Would have been ideal 2nd or 3rd January as we both play Saturday the 30th January.

Are there no replays for the FA Cup third round this season? If so that could really complicate the calendar.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.