Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Sky continue to call the shots. Very disappointing, although not altogether unsurprising.

Someone’s going to be showing them, so I’m glad it’s just the two different stations. Rumours about all sorts of other channels like Disney and Apple getting involved, could have really pushed the price up for access to all games.

If I’ve read it properly, I think every single game that isn’t a 3 pm Saturday KO, is going to be televised. Which is a big increase of games.

Someone’s going to be showing them, so I’m glad it’s just the two different stations. Rumours about all sorts of other channels like Disney and Apple getting involved, could have really pushed the price up for access to all games.

If I’ve read it properly, I think every single game that isn’t a 3 pm Saturday KO, is going to be televised. Which is a big increase of games.
The main difference in terms of extra TV games will come on weekends like the one just gone when teams that played on Thursday get pushed back to Sunday. All those games will be shown once the new contracts begin.

The main difference in terms of extra TV games will come on weekends like the one just gone when teams that played on Thursday get pushed back to Sunday. All those games will be shown once the new contracts begin.
Won't be long now until Sunday is the default Prem day for games with a max of one early & one late Saturday game.....they can all be on the telly then.

Sky were advertising that it will mean a lot more Friday and Monday night games also.

They’re obviously a lot trickier to fit in around midweek games and numerous international breaks.

But it sounds as if they’re planning on them being a regular feature, rather than the current odd one here and there.

Might be handy for us the way it's going this year :)

Won't be long now until Sunday is the default Prem day for games with a max of one early & one late Saturday game.....they can all be on the telly then.

Game 1- Friday: 8.00
Game 2- Saturday: 12.30
Game 3- Saturday: 5.30
Game 4- Saturday: 7.45
Game 5- Sunday: 12.00
Game 6- Sunday: 2.15
Game 7- Sunday : 4.30
Game 8- Sunday: 6.45
Game 9- Monday: 6.00
Game 10- Monday: 8.15

The future. Never miss a Prem. game, without moving from your front room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.