Fixtures Calendar - 2023/24

Anyone know when the Everton home game currently scheduled for 10th February will be confirmed if on TV or not?

The main difference in terms of extra TV games will come on weekends like the one just gone when teams that played on Thursday get pushed back to Sunday. All those games will be shown once the new contracts begin.
With staggered KO times?

With staggered KO times?
You'd presume so but I haven't see anything definite about it. Some weekends following CL/EL midweeks have five games on the Sunday so they could theoretically have all of them on TV - midday, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm and 8pm - going to be plenty of disgruntled fans I suspect.

You'd presume so but I haven't see anything definite about it. Some weekends following CL/EL midweeks have five games on the Sunday so they could theoretically have all of them on TV - midday, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm and 8pm - going to be plenty of disgruntled fans I suspect.
Sky get more bang for their buck that way, you’d have thought, rather then them all as ‘red button’ options with common 2pm starts …

I could’ve sworn until recently the club World Cup was showing on the calendar as Channel 4 @MAG ? In fact I even cancelled my TNT sports subscription off the back of it.
Just had a look at sport on tv website though and it’s showing as on TNT. To complicate it more, the calendar now shows the games as bbc/itv.
My brain hurts.

I could’ve sworn until recently the club World Cup was showing on the calendar as Channel 4 @MAG ? In fact I even cancelled my TNT sports subscription off the back of it.
Just had a look at sport on tv website though and it’s showing as on TNT. To complicate it more, the calendar now shows the games as bbc/itv.
My brain hurts.
FIFA stream seems the way to go

cheers. So is fifa plus a way I can watch free on the laptop then hdmi link to my tv?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.